New Long Range LED Aux Lights

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Off Road Ryder, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Hopey

Hopey Hopey

Oddometer:
    Thank you
    Have move to email and talking to Sandra
    It’s the bloody shipping to Australia that is killing me.
    I currently have your 3600 led globe kit the difference to the 4000 kit worth the $150 USD?

Yes understand what you are saying about less power for the other stuff but I have your globes fitted so got some back there
    But 50w to 140w is a lot but is it also more light?
    Yes understand the the size of the reflector does come into it and feel I’ll get more distance with your light but will it be a round spot up the road ?
    Sorry for so many questions just want to get it right as it’s a $800-$1200 exercise to not get it right just want the best possible solution between these two top of the range lights.
    Thanks all
    Hopey
    DRV likes this.
  2. DRV

DRV Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'll talk with Sandra today drv.
  3. Off Road Ryder

Off Road Ryder Long timer

Oddometer:
    We are really excited about several new projects that will be hitting the market this year.Its been an incredibly busy start to 2018

one is a canbus interface in partnership with Volocan.. this product will allow R1200gs and Rt (will be adding KTM1290R asap) riders to add auxiliary lights with dimming capability for 2 or 3 wire lights, the option to control the aux lights by dimming one when the blinker is activated, auto controls for ambient light, adding additional brake lights with deceleration features,flash rear lights when brake lights are activated. auxiliary lights strobe when flash to pass is activated, auxiliary lights strobe when horn button is depressed. a auxiliary power port and a heated gear port, all these features can be ran at the same time and have the option to disable any system without hooking it up to a computer. The best part is the price we are shooting for 139-149 retail. Look for this to be available in early July.

We are also close to releasing a running light /blinker insert for the European bikes. Ultra bright blinker inserts that turn your front and rear blinkers into very bright running lights and extremely bright blinkers. These will be offered in a full set front and rear, red/amber for the rear,White /amber for the front. eventually we will do most popular bikes. the first round will fit newer BMW, KTM, Triumph and a few others.
    retail under 199... ok I hate it when companies do that, under 200 :) We will be doing a ADV Rider intro special on both of these products.. Mid june is the expected date for the inserts.

Shoot added videos but can not get them to show.

LocuL likes this.
  4. Piston

Piston Long timer

Oddometer:
    I have the Cyclops Penetrator LED light bar on my dirt bike, I"m looking for a yellow lens cover to cut down on the glare from dust. Do you have something like this for the light bar?
    Off Road Ryder likes this.
  5. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thank you Piston.. Yes it is not something we regularly stock, but can make up.. kind of pricey for what it is, but it is not mass produced. can you email or call in?
    Piston likes this.
  6. Piston

Piston Long timer

Oddometer:
    It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve ordered semi custom parts from you :)
    I’ve sent an email. Thank you.
  7. 800 Beast

800 Beast n00b

Oddometer:
    Hello, been interested in these lights for a while and am ready to order. Have searched this forum a lot but haven't seen a recent photo of the optional switch you guys offer with the wiring harness. I am looking to install the LRO with the skene on a '13 F800GS, unless there is a way to get the BMW aux light switch retrofitted into the stock control unit??
  8. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thank you I will post up a photo of the switch we use shortly.. Note that there is no need to add a seperate switch. The only reason to do so would be to disable the system. The factory headlight switch will allow complete control of programming and operation of the dimmer. You certainly should be able to use the BMW aux light switch to do so as well, it would just be setup to cut the switched power supply.
  9. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
  10. GHOC

GHOC FNG

Oddometer:
    Hi,

I have your LED headlight lamps and tire pressure monitor on my 2013 R1200GSA. Couldn't be happier - quick plug for good products.

This new Canbus device - what model years are you planning to support?

Let me know if you need it tested in the Pacific Northwest. We get metric rainfall up here. Much different than the rain in Seattle...
  11. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thanks.. we use a liquid pressure vessel for testing lights etc. it really helps speed up the process. Just this morning while testing a new light we went to 50 ft below the surface. Pretty cool.. The canbus interface will work on all rts and gs's from 14 on, prior models there really is no need. Canbus is easily tapped into. also should be available for the KTM1290R we do see a real need there as well. still aiming for early july.
  12. 97tjtom

97tjtom n00b

Oddometer:
    Super happy with my LED H7's, about to pull the trigger on some Pegasus aux lights.

Interested in those blinkers though, will they bolt in or will I need to drill? - '14 bmw 800 gsa
  13. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
  14. StormShearon

StormShearon Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Has anyone put the Cyclops H11 bulbs on a Ducati Multistrada 950 yet?
  15. DRV

DRV Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    StormShearon, I'm not sure about the 950 actually was not aware of the 950 (to many bikes to remember at times) However, The H-11 works fine in the 1100 Multi. i did a quick parts fiche search and the headlights look to be very similar. Thanks drv.
  16. ClimbingFool

ClimbingFool Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I had one of the h4 3800 lumen lights in my 2013 Sertao. After two years the low beam just stopped working (high beam still works). You guys make such a good product, I upgraded to the latest version when I replaced it.
  17. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thank you Sir. so very much appreciated.
    ClimbingFool likes this.
  18. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Shaggie likes this.
  19. Throttle-jockey

Throttle-jockey Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What happened to the under $200 price?
  20. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    about 3 major changes due to canbus issues.In the end a much better product. also the main reason for the delay.