1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold NEW Mystery Ranch Ridge Ruck 25L Backpack

Discussion in 'Other' started by TwoWheelShaman, Sep 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwoWheelShaman

TwoWheelShaman Traveling Everywhere on Two Wheels Supporter

Oddometer:
    New Unused Mystery Ranch Ridge Ruck 25L (Cobalt Blue)

Brand new!! We decided to get a larger ones instead. I bought two. One for me and one for my girlfriend. This one is cobalt blue new unused! One is black used twice. See my other post.

Coolest thing is the pack is adjusted across a broad range of torsos. See the photo of the fitting instructions.

This is what Mystery Ranch has to say about their philosophy. "MYSTERY RANCH builds the best load-bearing equipment in the world. We build for a different kind of customer, for folks who inspire us, and men and women with a job to do. We build with the best materials available and the most durable construction methods that exist so that you know our gear will support your mission whether it’s on the front line, the fire line, the cleanest line or the steepest line. We want to be sure that you can get it done, whatever your mission may be. MYSTERY RANCH – BUILT FOR THE MISSION®"

Features:

Two external, zippered compartments
    Two, side stretch-woven water bottle pockets
    Side compression straps
    Hydration reservoir compatible
    External tool carry loops (with secure straps)
    Ergonomic waist belt with zippered side pockets for quick access to small necessities
    Highly breathable, low-profile fixed yoke contours to the body
    Made from 210D CORDURA fabric
    Innovative “single point adjust” routing system that micro-adjusts the shoulder straps directly from the waist belt to create a comfortable and customized fit
    External daisy chain
    Zip-pockets
    External stuff-it pocket

Specs:

Features: Detachable Lid, Organizer Panel, Water Bottle Pockets, Sternum Strap, Harness Compatible, Compression Straps, Hydration Compatible, Hip Belt Pockets
    Weight: 37 oz
    Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 9 in.
    Pack Pockets incl main: 8
    Best Use: Backpacking, Hiking, Travel
    Pack Capacity: 25 Liters / 1526 Cubic inches
    Trip Length: Day
    Frame Type: Internal
    Hydration Capacity: 50 - 100 oz
    Pack Access: Top

PM with your interest :-)
    Retails for $155. I paid $125. Yours for $95 obo plus actual shipping cost

Located in Champaign IL. Payment by cash, Zelle preferred, PayPal F & F, or Square. Add fee if using PayPal or Square.

Thank you for looking!! I appreciate it!!

Thanks in advance,

TwoWheelShaman

Attached Files:

2. TwoWheelShaman

Oddometer:
    Even better Good Deal! Check it out :-)
  3. Falcon86

Falcon86 I just work here.

Oddometer:
    Mystery Ranch is absolute top notch. While training for the Bataan Memorial Death March (marathon 40# ruck) I experimented with about 8 different rucksacks before deciding on a Camelbak TriZip, which was a Mystery Ranch bag they put the Camelbak name on. Their adjustable shoulder/torso system is absolutely amazing. My race was canceled (thanks COVID) but I did the ruck anyhow right in my hometown and the bag was phenomenal with my 40# plate inside.

Thinking seriously about taking both of these off your hands.

In the meantime GLWS!
  4. TwoWheelShaman

Oddometer:
    Hello Falcon86, Thanks for your interest and comment. Yes indeed! Let me know what you'd like to do. Thanks in advance, TwoWheelShaman
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.