New Nine Fifty

Discussion in 'Dakar champion (950/990)' started by Chipper, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Chipper

Chipper Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just got my new Orange last sat. Best thing I've done since got my '01 400EXC. What kind of tail pack are you guys using? :thumb :thumb
  2. Renazco

Renazco Formerly AKA Boejangles

Oddometer:
    I was running the Marsee Bavarian, fully expandable, plenty of room.
    I almost didn't need side bags for two day tripping.
  3. overlander

overlander Gravel Travel Tours Supporter

Oddometer:
    I just picked up my new blue/orange S last night! I'm truely smitten! I'm using a Tour a Tech tail pack off of my 620 EXC right now 'till I get my GIVI rear box installed. I'm waiting for my boxes from KTM to arrive and may not use them much if I can avoid it, just to keep it light.... :nod
  4. motozilla

motozilla Long timer

Oddometer:

Did you get that from Jim over at Letko? He was frantically searching for keys amd manuals Friday. He thought he may have sent me two sets but I assume they found yours...If it was yours was the missing set they were searching for. Great bike, enjoy!
  5. BrickHouse

BrickHouse n00b

Oddometer:
    Congrats on the new bikes. I've had my GO! bike for just about one week now (only 300 miles so far).

Be prepared for a lot of stares and new friends.

The west side of Los Angeles is one of the most pretentious you-are-what-you-drive places on the planet. It cracked me up when someone came up to me Saturday night at a gas station full of extremely expensive cars and shouted that my bike was "the coolest thing they've ever seen". There was also a squid on a carbon-fiber-pimped Ducati at the next pump. The look on his face as he was ignored was pretty funny.