1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold New Rev’it Airwave 2 jacket sz Sm

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by stingman, Jul 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stingman

stingman Adventurer

Oddometer:
    For sale or Willing to trade if you have a small euro fit jacket. This jacket is like new without tags.

Size small which fits me great except the sleeves are too short. I have also tried a medium but that is too big in chest. Im 5’11 155lbs and 38 chest so sizing is a problem for me which is a bummer because its a great jacket.

It comes with the stock knox armor in elbows and shoulders and I will also include seeflex elbow armor.
    Located in Charlotte NC area for anyone local.
    $150 shipped

Attached Files:

2. stingman

stingman Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump
  3. stingman

stingman Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Price drop $150 shipped
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.