1. eNewsletter Sign Up

NEw Strategy to Supply Ricky bars

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Ricardo Kuhn, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcompton

rcompton I am not Iron Man

Oddometer:
    I will, Champ, thanks.

I see Ricky is posting looking for parts in the Flea Market for a project, so it seems obvious he is choosing to ignore those of us with outstanding issues. Seems to me that is he is able to rebuild and manufacture a bike project from parts he could make a trip to the post office to make things right for a few folks. Maybe some of his defenders could explain the disconnect to me? :ear
  2. westnash

westnash Long timer

Oddometer:
    If you are looking for bars/clamps why not try Andrew Fekete at Adventurers Workshop? He was doing a whole project and is able to supply the product, I imagine.
  3. Andrew

Andrew Optimus Primer Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    :dunno
  4. rcompton

rcompton I am not Iron Man

Oddometer:
    I appreciate and understand that Andrew has gotten up and running. At this point I don't have a bike (totalled and legal issues underway) but I have an unmounted, partially complete set from Ricky, fully paid for. He refuses to ship the remaining pieces back to me so I could sell the set and try to get a few bucks out of it.

More than that is the principle of the matter, and the way Ricky, who has been treated with overwhelming support by this site as a whole, has crapped on a few folks and then refuses to take 5 minutes out of his day to make things right. He has stolen my property and refused to even answer my emails. I understood that he was having some issues, and was fine doing what I could to help. But at this point he is posting on several other subjects related to his rebuilding another project, so it seems safe to assume his health problems that have kept him from anything m/c related have become somewhat under control.

If he is well enough to solicit broken transmissions to tinker around with, surely he can replace what he stole? Or am I still off base here?
  5. SFSlim

SFSlim Surpassing cancer

Oddometer:
    No need to apologize.

Hang in there brother - I've been there, and know something (if only a little) about how hard it can get.
  6. Mike in Atlanta

Mike in Atlanta Oh Noes

Oddometer:
    Any updates? get your parts yet since it seems the one in question has been posting quite a lot lately? Slamming folks who buy BMW branded gear etc

Mike
  7. Tbone

Tbone off-ramp slayer

Oddometer:
    the whole "'I'm so messed up in the head" crap does get old, especially when he hasn't followed through with Ron, yet has it together enough to think through a new frame for his bike ...:loco
  8. jcolombo

jcolombo Lurking Moderator

Oddometer:
    Ok, time to close this down and move on. Ricky is no longer a vendor on Advrider and will not post in the vndor forum. If any of you have remaining issues, please take them off via PM emails, or in person.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.