1. eNewsletter Sign Up

New to the Tejas and Gulf States Region? CLICK HERE

Discussion in 'Tejas and the Gulf States' started by DirtyDog, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Warebear

Warebear Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello all! I will be moving to Oklahoma City on the 11th from Washington. I’m fresh out of the Navy after 8 years and took an aviation job at AAR Oklahoma at Will Rodgers.
    nitrotx likes this.
  2. JustGoForARide

JustGoForARide Grump Free Zone Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hola from Houston, TX. Long time lurker, first time poster. Weather is perfect right now...ride safe guys!
    Woundflatout likes this.
  3. neanderthal

neanderthal globeriding wannabe

Oddometer:
    Here, but lost. Am I lost if i know i'm here?
    Hey Texans.

Just left my state representatives office. I'm trying to get his support on or for him to sponsor any legislation that legalises lanesplitting and filtering. Unfortunately, it's too late for this session, but if we act now it can be on the table for the next session (2021.)

I'm gonna have a coffee meet with him sometime in the future, so he can put a face to the name.
    I also was rear ended on my bike 3 months ago, and i left a copy of the police report with his assistant. I'm emailing her a list of all the positive atributes for lane splitting right now.

Go ahead and do the same for your rep. Go to their office. Ask for them to support or sponsor any bill that legalises lane splitting and filtering. Offer to get them more names and phone numbers of fellow motorcyclists.

Utah has done it! Fucking Utah. We can do it to.
  4. bumpnthump05

bumpnthump05 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey everyone, I am moving back to Southeast Texas (east of Houston by around an hour) at the end of this month, I was wondering if there were any good local ADV/DualSport groups in the area or good places to ride. Thanks in advance!
    20190602_093324.jpg