New VORSHEER XRT - Motorcycle Tow-able Trailer

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by VORSHEER Trailers, Oct 14, 2019.

1. VORSHEER Trailers

VORSHEER Trailers n00b

Oddometer:
    If everything goes to plan we will begin production on our VRT (VORSHEER Road Tourer) in March/April.

It will be modeled after the Moby1 C2: https://tractionlife.com/moby1-c2-trailer/

However we plan to completely redesign it. We have 5 former Moby1 employees on our team and they learned a lot of what needs to be improved with our model, the VRT. We plan to have a rotopax mount. Mounting a pair of rotopax containers would make 4 to 6 gallons of fuel possible. Do you think that would carry enough fuel for an extended trip on a motorcycle?

Do you have any other suggestions for the design of this light weight trailer?

VRT_VORSHEER_Trailer_Mountains.jpg

See more about our plans for the VRT here: https://www.vorsheershop.com/vrt

Thanks so much for your help!
  2. Dfrnt

Dfrnt Just pluggin' along Supporter

Oddometer:
    Perhaps make basic lighting standard instead of an option with an up charge for premium. Maybe it’s just me but it makes me feel like I have to pay extra for basic street legal equipment.
    VORSHEER Trailers likes this.
  3. VORSHEER Trailers

VORSHEER Trailers n00b

Oddometer:
    Yes, I agree. I think we need to change the text to "Basic Interior Lighting Package." As the trailer does come with all the federally regulated lighting without adding a lighting package.
  4. VORSHEER Trailers

VORSHEER Trailers n00b

Oddometer:
    We are getting closer to releasing our ultra light trailer. We've changed the name to the VORSHEER XRT (Xtreme Road Tourer).

We have some concept photos of the trailer. This link will take you to a shared folder.

The trailer will look very similar to this trailer but with an flat hatch on the rear instead of curved:
    moby1-trailer-motorcycle-touring-to-the-next-level-photo-gallery_14.jpg

moby1-trailer-motorcycle-touring-to-the-next-level-photo-gallery_15.jpg

Base Price: $7,500
    Well Outfitted: $10,000
    With every possible option: $13,200

Our website for the XRT: https://www.vorsheershop.com/vrt

Contact us:
    Email: info@vorsheer.com
    Call/Text: 385-685-5037

Thanks!
  5. VORSHEER Trailers

VORSHEER Trailers n00b

Oddometer:
    We've started production on the first pair of XRT's. Here is our newsletter on the new XRT.

file1-108.jpeg
    Unlike our other trailers that are build for off-road use and have steel frames, this trailer will be for road use and will have an aluminum frame. It'll be an ultra light trailer at just 350 lbs. Light enough for a motorcycle.