NFL Mobile on Verizon

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Jamie Z, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Jamie Z

Jamie Z I'm serious. Supporter

Oddometer:
    Do you use Verizon as your mobile carrier?

Did you know that Verizon has a deal with NFL Mobile and you can watch football games on your phone? As far as I know, it doesn't count against your data limit either. It's a pretty sweet deal.

The app can be a little finicky, and not all games are shown. Thursday, Sunday night and Monday night are all shown, plus random other games. I'm sure there's some determining factor, but I haven't figured out what it is. The other catch is that it only works on your phone. It won't work on other mobile devices you might have.

I discovered this last season, but I've run into a few other people who have Verizon and didn't know they could do this.

Download the NFL Mobile app, log in, and you're good to go.

Jamie
  2. Recht

Recht Binge Thinker

Oddometer:
  3. BigEasy

BigEasy Fish Eyed Heathen

Oddometer:
    Yeah but do you have to tie it to a cable/satellite account?

Most of this network watch it on your mobile device stuff requires you to have a cable/satellite service. I don't have that luxury.

The Dish guy did tell me that if I cut down half a dozen trees, on my neighbors property, he could get me a signal:lol3

I can at least get MLB on my Apple TV though.
  4. Jamie Z

Jamie Z I'm serious. Supporter

Oddometer:
    No. If you have phone service through Verizon, you can download the app on your phone.

I have the same problem as you. I don't have a cable tv subscription, and it seems like whenever I download any sort of video app, I have to log in with my cable credentials.

Jamie
  5. cyberdos

cyberdos Easy Bonus Loop ♦♦

Oddometer:
    It's through the go90 app.

There's about a 30 second delay between the TV broadcast and the stream.

I'll take it.