NJ Ride

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by GS Jonny, Nov 25, 2002.

1. GS Jonny

GS Jonny Killer Bee

Oddometer:
    I just picked up my new GS Adventure, but it's sitting in the garage because I only have a driving permit (I had a license for years but forgot to renew) so I can't take it out by myself. :cry

Is anyone in the North Jersey area up for a ride this friday 11/29 or the following weekend? I need some practice before I take the test. :coo:

Thanks,
    John
  2. P. Urquell

P. Urquell Martini Taste Tester

Oddometer:
    Technically I don't have the day off, but I don't see why I can't fit a ride into my schedule. I'll meet you somewhere on the Palisades and we can ride through Harriman, Bear Mtn. etc. Not too early though.

PM me.
  3. tribeless

tribeless _________________________

Oddometer:
    Could do it the weekend after and pick up where you and P. Urquell leave off. Holler back.
  4. GS Jonny

GS Jonny Killer Bee

Oddometer:
    Looks like I'm going to be working all of next weekend :mad: I will post if that changes. I am planning on doing some riding this winter though so we should set something up so I can give this new bike a good run. :evil

John
  5. Donald Duck

Donald Duck QYYQQuacks !

Oddometer:
    Hey guys, let me know if you arrange something to meet somewhere. Any temperature just above the freezing point would be fine enough

:):
    see ya...........
  6. Ari

Ari Been there done that

Oddometer:
    way to cold now!
    I stay home now like "Flug" and enjoy a few a these.
  7. P. Urquell

Oddometer:
    This is for the Bear Mountain area. I don't think I'll be doing much riding. If they start salting the roads, I'll call it quits until March.

Attached Files:

8. GS Jonny

GS Jonny Killer Bee

Oddometer:
    Like I said, next weekendis probaly out for me. But I'm getting a heated liner and gloves and I'm going to want to test them out. So maybe something the second or third week of Dec. I'll keep an eye on the weather! :jive

I took my first ride on the beast last night. A short trip down to the video store. What a sweet bike!! I was going to post it on ride reports but I forgot to bring my digital camera. :): Maybe when I hit the supermarket I will have more to report. :evil

John
  9. P. Urquell

Oddometer:
    Hey we have a projected high of 46 degrees F on Saturday. That means I'm going riding. Yeah!

If anyone wants to hook up for a ride, I'll be wait at the first gas station (Sunoco) on the Palisades Pkwy at 10:30AM. Hope to see someone there.
  10. fish

fish Banned

Oddometer:
    Holy crap! It sucks to be you! brrrr...

Here's what we're facing:
  11. P. Urquell

Oddometer:
    :cry :cry :cry :cry