No Name Adventure Rally - Part "Duh"

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by Gearhead T, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Gearhead T

Gearhead T Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Apparently we have a lot of fun at our rally's so we want to do it again AND we are adding another day!!!! Come join us for another round of food, fun and adventure. You will have an action packed adventure weekend with some of the coolest people around! We will be incorporating our competition piece, as well as throwing in some guided tours and maybe even some more surprises. There will be courses geared toward all riding levels so everybody will have a great time.
    As always, along with our fun and adventure, we have food- lots of food-awesome food! Dinner will be provided on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights and breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Lunch will be on your own as you will most likely be off the reservation during the day.

Primitive and RV sites are available, as are yurts. Yurt availability is limited so you will need to call us to reserve those fast.

Event Pricing w/
    1. Primitive or Boondocking Lodging -$295/rider, $125/ nonrider
    2. RV Site w/hookups while supplies last
    -$350/rider, $125/ nonrider
    3. Call us to get your price for Yurts.
    To reserve your spot, you can reach us at 540-787-5050, or email us at gearheadjunction@gmail.com.

You will also find our registration form attached. Please fill this out when you register so we can include you in our planning.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...0BRQRdXbS8fCHSZaIlQPc4Lw/viewform?usp=sf_link

We can't wait to see our returning friends and meet new ones at this rally! Ask anybody that has come to one of our events, it's epic and you won't want to miss it. See y'all soon!

Payment is accepted by check (mailed to 113 Tazewell Street, Pearisburg, VA 24134),
    by phone (540-787-5050) or
    through Paypal:
    paypal.me/gearheadjunction

*Note: There is a 3.4% charge on all phone and Paypal payments. Primitive/Boondocking total - $305
    RV Site total - $362
  2. BlewRider

BlewRider n00b Supporter

Oddometer:
    This sounds like fun. Dates?, Location? I know because I clicked on the link, and then Google told me where Kairos Wilderness Resort was. Obviously, an address was provided to send the check. Just having a chuckle as one who has a supreme event organizer as a partner. In the process of selling the non-rider partner on the trip.
  3. Gearhead T

Gearhead T Adventurer

Oddometer:
    BlewRider,

Wow we are super excited that you are thinking about joining us. The event is going to take place over memorial day weekend at the Kairos Wilderness Resort in Glen Lyn, VA. Folks will arrive Fri eve 28 May to a welcome dinner in which you will meet the other riders and learn of the weekends events. We like to keep all this stuff super secret just in case the Russians are listening. Sat and Sun will be full of riding throughout Southwest VA , and Southeast WV. You wi1l be fed like kings and queens. No Beans and weenies here, just Red meat, pork and fowl, or veggies burgers if that's your thing. please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions. We have our own private chef come in for the event and she gets a little torqued up if we throw an order for a tofu burger in at the last minute. There will be big bike friendly stuff to do, but if you have a dual sport bike, bring that as well , because Kairos offers 70 plus miles of offroad trails as well. If you have any questions, please give me a call (Terry) at 540-787-5050, and I will be happy to answer any of your questions.
    Dale402 likes this.
  4. on2wheels52

on2wheels52 Long timer

Oddometer:
    re Primitive or Boondocking Lodging -$295/rider

So I'd get paid $295 to tent camp? I'd do it for less than that.
    YJake and Cattledog1969 like this.