1. eNewsletter Sign Up

[NOMAD GEAR] Nomad Toolroll

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by EvvilTwin, Jun 1, 2015.

1. EvvilTwin

EvvilTwin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Each time You had to repair your Bike in the field You hade to face the same problem - keeping the tools and screws in one place was almost impossible. Especially when You had to put the bike on surface other than clean tarmac. Also, there is nothing more frustrating than unloading all your baggage to find a screwdriver.

Our toolroll will contain all the necessary tools. When unrolled it creates a working space for all the bolts and screws. Additionaly it might be equiped with two neodyme magnets that will hold everything in one place.

The toolroll equipped with tools, when rolled, has a widht of 28 cm and a diameter of 28 cm.

The price of the basic version is PLN 120 (c.a. USD 32)
    The price of the version with neodyme magnets is PLN 135 (c.a. USD 36)
    Available colours: black, orange, grey, graphite, beige, olive, yellow, red

Orders: contact@nomadgear.com.pl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. EvvilTwin

EvvilTwin Adventurer

Oddometer:
  3. aredington

aredington Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    My toolroll just arrived in the mail today. The quality is excellent, and this toolroll accommodates longer tools like the torque wrench in the lower right corner pictured (total length 27cm):
    [​IMG]

Even though I'm not a KTM guy I did orange/black for high contrast of parts in the work area. All the pockets are very secure without being cramped, and this is a very well thought out piece of kit that has dimensions in excess of what a lot of other rolls on the market offer. The magnets are a great idea and can also function as a way of securing tools.

Turn around and customer service by NOMAD GEAR was excellent; my roll was made to order in this color scheme with me initially contacting ~July 10th and me having the finished roll internationally shipped today on July 29th!

Kudos to NOMAD GEAR, the product is excellently designed, has unique qualities in the class, and their customer service is top notch.