1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold NOMAD MOTORCYCLE TENT (NOW REDVERZ)

Discussion in 'Other' started by bik3r1, Jul 14, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bik3r1

bik3r1 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    20200705_081800.jpg 20200705_084907.jpg 20200705_084458.jpg I bought this tent in 2011 for an Alaska trip and have only used it a few times since. Very good condition, all poles,stakes and ground clothes are in tack. Great design and versatile !
    Also have a Kermit chair and a large Ortlieb roll top waterproof duffel bag for sale.

Tent $400
    Chair $100 SOLD
    Bag $75
    All prices are plus shipping. I haven't posted here in a long time, might not get all the pictures attached, if interested pm me and I will email more pics. Thanks for looking!
    slime and TwoWheelShaman like this.
  2. bowtie39

bowtie39 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Dibs on the chair!
  3. bik3r1

bik3r1 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    The chair is sold to the inmate from Texas!
  4. dirttransitions

dirttransitions Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Pm sent on the tent
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.