1. eNewsletter Sign Up

Noob Skills (dirt) Training Day – 10JAN16

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by KaptSlo, Dec 27, 2015.

?

Location, Location, Location?

Poll closed Jan 4, 2016.
  1. Keep it at Rowher

52.2%
  2. Move it to behind the Summit Inn at the top of the Cajon Pass

39.1%
  3. Some other location - please post in thread

8.7%
  1. Timthai

Timthai Never still

Oddometer:
    Sorry Joel, no In-N-Out pics... I ended up taking the grill plate up and tossing on some hot dogs and bacon... saved the detour off reservation!

Take it easy, and get well soon! Riding weather is getting too good to be laying around in bed!
    ("Taking a sickie" is meant to be for riding, not for being sick!!!)
    NSFW likes this.
  2. dunerat

dunerat WTF?

Oddometer:
    Missed ya bro(Joel), great weather in deed! Couldn't hang out with the newbs much as I had some suspension tuning to do... Fun chasing the grinch around on his 300....New list item fo sho image.jpeg
    NSFW, KICKNBACK, Timthai and 2 others like this.
  3. Pbro63

Pbro63 csc RX3 250

Oddometer:
    Same here, it was great meeting up with everyone. Did some challenging trails with klammer/ Rich as our guide and mentor. Thanks Timthai for bringing up the rear and giving me some pointers, your boys are great kids! Kevin , Peter (and his riding buddy), marco(mario?) , dude on the NX650.did I miss anyone, great to meet you all. People on the trail kept asking 'bout my RX3, two thought it was Beemer, one a Tenere.haha. lots of fun.
    Timthai and Klammer like this.
  4. Timthai

Timthai Never still

Oddometer:
    Hey Peter, it was a pleasure!

I'm going to send you a PM with a link so you can download some video of me following you (I know, that sounds creepy!)...
    you may find it helpful in conjunction with some of the things we were talking about on the trail.

(...If you had a cuter butt, I'd post it for everyone, but alas, I should probably just send it to you:nah)
  5. Pbro63

Pbro63 csc RX3 250

Oddometer:
    HAHA!! thanks Tim but don't tell my wife you like my butt. I almost sent original message without proof reading. Autocorrect (or was it a Freudian slip) had it as "being" instead of "bringing" up the rear. :imaposer

but uh yeah, I would like to see the video.
    Timthai likes this.
  6. Timthai

Timthai Never still

Oddometer:
    PM sent.