North American Road Trip

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Sanguis, Mar 1, 2017.

1. The Americananas

The Americananas n00b

Oddometer:
    Hey Ben,

Just a question, I'm from Belgium and planning to do the same starting in june 2018. I know you can get an ESTA for the US but that only allows you to stay for 90 days.
    Which VISA do you have?

Thanks and all the best man!
  2. Jim K.

Jim K. Long timer

Oddometer:
    Ben, I'm so glad you were treated with the sort of kindness & interest in my country that I have experienced in my visits to yours. Succes!
  3. FotoTEX

FotoTEX Long timer

Oddometer:
    Am glad you got to experience the REAL America and not the one on the News each night. Truly a special place with awesome and friendly folks. As far as West Texas, their is beauty if you just open your eyes to the expanses that stretch for miles and miles. Wide open spaces. Wide open faces...
  4. Sanguis

Sanguis Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello everyone,

Thank you for your kind replies. I have been doing well. Starting work on the 1st of February. Can't wait to host some of you!

Apply for a B2/Tourist Visa. If you get it, they'll decide at the port of entry (in my case in Portland) how long you will be allowed to stay for.
    I hope your journey will be fun and epic!

Ben
    qman8 and mutt550 like this.
  5. MotoRojo

MotoRojo Adventurer

Oddometer:

Walt—- you sure deserve special mention for the very noble gesture of offering Ben your motorcycle when his broke down. Very few would do this. Talk about fantastic US hospitality! Bravo brother....
  6. torch

torch Solo Trecker

Oddometer:
    Hello everyone,

Thank you for your kind replies. I have been doing well. Starting work on the 1st of February. Can't wait to host some of you!

Hey Ben;
    glad to see you had a successful finish to trip and return home.
    Can't find you on the tent space map?
    Bill.
    Scott Parish likes this.