North Central Indiana ADV riders

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by johnoly99, Jul 31, 2018.

1. johnoly99

johnoly99 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey guys. New to this forum. I live in Syracuse Indiana, and have a couple bikes meant for the less traveled path and go out regularly and explore the gravel roads around michiana.

Wednesday’s are my preferred day but am open to other days if anyone locally wants to meet up and have a regular weekly ride day. I ride a triumph tiger 1200 and a kawasaki klx250s, and depending on the day there’s a few others that join me.

Tomorrow (8/1) I’ll be leaving Goshen around 4:30 meeting up with another rider at the BP station on US33 and CR38 if anyone sees this and wants to join us.
  2. MrZappo

MrZappo Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I live in Granger IN and ride a KLR650 for the off road stuff and a FJR1300 for the sport touring stuff.

Just moved here and would love to find some dirt and gravel to ride. It has eluded me so far unless I get way North into Michigan.

Pretty busy guy but post up and maybe we connect.

Ride safe.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
  3. johnoly99

johnoly99 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Nice! Had a KLR myself, funnest bike I’ve ever had. But wanted the klx for single tracks up in Michigan. Didn’t take long to get another big adv though.

So tomorrow and Thursday we’re shooting for meeting in Goshen at 5pm and riding for a few hrs. Tomorrow we’re heading south and Thursday heading north into Michigan. If you’re interested let me know and we can connect and I’ll show you the cool roads for what we have around here at least