1. Livestream NOW at 11AM PST / 2PM EST!
    Baldy Interviews + Noraly "Itchy Boots" from Youtube YouTube Live Chat here
    Dismiss Notice

North Georgia Help

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida' started by KawDlr, Sep 26, 2008.

1. KawDlr

KawDlr Kawasaki GURU

Oddometer:
    Calling N GA dual sport guys. First let me say that I live in SE Alabama and will be up from time to time in this area and ride DS a lot, and I am interested in riding a road off Black Mountain road called Cane Creek Church Rd. If there are any D/S riders in the Dahlonega area that have rode this way, does the Cane Creek Church Rd just end at the creek as indicated on google, or connect to other forest service or dirt/gravel roads? I know in our area that google and Map Source (from garmin) are steadily wrong on some unimproved roads.

A link to help you remember????????????????? you may have to zoom in a bit
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=black%20mountain%20road%20dahlonega%20ga&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il
  2. KawDlr

KawDlr Kawasaki GURU

Oddometer:
    Checked that road out this past weekend guys. That rode dead ends at the church and grave yard, you can't see the creek from the road without getting into the woods. I did find just down the road a short ways a NF road that I took towards the ranger camp and then on into suches, for those of you who D/S in this area.