Northern Arizona rentals

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by reorx, Sep 16, 2005.

1. reorx

reorx Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey guys,
    I'm thinking about going out to visit my folks in Cottonwood sometime this winter (between November and April) and I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion of where to rent a bike, preferably a GS or V-strom (anything but Harleys). I'll be two up and my old man had a Hardley Ableson Lawn Tractor... So no trail riding for me.
    I've come accross AZ Thunder a couple of times... does anyone know if they have a website. And also Arizona Motorcycle Experience http://www.azride.com./ I'd also consider southern Colorado (although that might be a dumb idea in the winter). Any other suggestions ?

Thanks for the help
  2. Zen Slug

Zen Slug Spineless Adventurer

Oddometer:
  3. HighwayChile

HighwayChile greetings from Wa state

Oddometer:
    try calling a BMW shop, a lot of them rent, (sound German yaah). maybe some HD shops rent Buells, probably not, some of the members work at MC shops so cuise some other forums and PM.

cruise america used to rent xr650l, no more, whhaaa, I searched a lot in AZ, found nothing. ended up buying a KLX for partime use, I just rode around northern AZ saw several euro tour groups, harleys , a couple hondas, its off season, maybe trying some euro sites that have tours, in US,