1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

Northern India: Trans Himalaya

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by CaliKarl, Feb 26, 2018.

1. CaliKarl

CaliKarl Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Can anyone recommend a good tour company for riding in northern India? I know there are some other threads on this; however, these may be out of date and no longer relevant.

Thanks!
  2. 2wheelgrplr

2wheelgrplr Adventurer

Oddometer:
    There are a ton out there. Check out my buddy Vir Nakai and crew at Helmetstories, and Buddhi Singh Chand of Himalayan Heroes.
  3. ruans187

ruans187 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    CaliKarl,
    I have tickets already and they changed dates ..I bought months ago,,my mistake.
    So, After extensive research I found Stoneheadbikes has the best prices and good reviews. They have a lot of bikes as well.
    I am going August 2 from Orlando. Now, If I can't find another tour on my dates I might have to venture solo or they might put me down with other solo renters or private groups if possible.
    When are you planning to go?
  4. CaliKarl

Oddometer:
    I'm not sure yet. But I definitely want to go with a guided group. I'm not ready to do any solo adventuring again.
  5. ruans187

Oddometer:
    Hi, thanks for replying.
    As of today, not sure what I am doing...if changing date or just renting and riding. So , you are not aure when you want to go?
  6. CaliKarl

Oddometer:
    Late July into early August, or wait until next summer.
    ruans187 likes this.
  7. ruans187

Oddometer:
    where ar eyou form man? I live in Orlando.
    I am leaving August 2nd. $25 dollars a day for the Royal E Himalaya.