NOVA/DC Area Flea Market Thread

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by Retro, Mar 29, 2019.

1. DCrider

DCrider Live from THE Hill

Oddometer:
    KLR highway pegs from HappyTrail, bought for my 2005 but never used them. Based on HT website looks like might work for all gen KLRS, but not sure myself. $50.

Attached Files:

2. Creekgeek

Creekgeek Master Finger Painter

Oddometer:
    A friend stopped riding and donated some equipment to me. I am cleaning up the TajmaPaul, so...Used BMW gore Tex boots. Size 43 so like 9.5 ‘Murcia
    In southern MD, but can go to good home between here and Reston, VA in exchange for unopened can of beer or ale.

- boots are awaiting a date with Cinderfella , I'll post a pic again if they don't fit. or if they do

Attached Files:

Dynamick and phreakingeek like this.
  3. Barry

Barry Just Beastly

Oddometer:
  4. Riteris

Riteris Dessert Runner

Oddometer:
    A place many ADV Riders fear: The Nation's Capital
    I have a brand new, still in the bag clutch cable leftover from my 2005 Suzuki DL 650. (Part #58200-27G00)

I am happy to give this away to someone who can use it.

If interested, PM me to get my address for pickup in DC.
    Creekgeek likes this.
  5. drb20176

drb20176 ADVCOW

Oddometer:
    Aerostich Roadcrafter Classic One Piece Motorcycle Suit $350, Leesburg VA

Lightly worn aerostich gore-Tex riding suit for sale. It is a size 44 short. A rider 5’7 with a 30” inseam will fit perfectly. These suits are well over $1100 new without the armor that this one comes with

Overall very good used condition, the only wear can be found on the chest reflective strip, with a few minor grease spots here and there, other than that, no tears, no rips, no errors

Feel free to reach out with any questions

PayPal and shipping are available

Attached Files:

6. random1781

random1781 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey y'all, I have a couple things here for grabs, cross-posted from the flea market. Really want this stuff gone and frankly it'd be more fun to ride out and deliver these than dealing with the post office, so take a look and make an offer.

Green Chili Uprising Luggage System - $150 - used for a couple weeks
    https://advrider.com/f/threads/green-chile-uprising-luggage-system.1435982/

Large BMW tank bag - $50 or basically whatever you want to offer - it's pretty used, basically some fraying on the bottom and the map case plastic has yellowed
    https://advrider.com/f/threads/1200gs-bmw-tank-bag-50-shipping.1435973/

F700GS (I think maybe F800GS also) SW-Motech EVO rack - $50ish - pretty good condition, complete except for one piece that replaces an OEM BMW part that's currently on the bike but that I'd happily trade for - see post
    https://advrider.com/f/threads/sw-motech-evo-rack-f700gs.1436024/

Everything located in DC.
    DocPFFP likes this.
  7. vtamb81

vtamb81 Aaron

Oddometer:

Attached Files:

phreakingeek likes this.
  8. Chip_ADV

Chip_ADV n00b

Oddometer:
    For sale: HEX EZcan II system. This is for liquid cooled BMW R1200GS & A and the R1250GS& A. It’s been opened but not installed. Can’t return due to package being opened. I bought a different one which matched the aftermarket lights (same brand) so no splicing. This canbus system helps control aftermarket lights, horn, brake lights, etc. This was purchased new three weeks ago for $200. Sell it for $150. Cash and meet in person around the DC/NOVA area.

Attached Files:

DocPFFP likes this.
  9. Carpski

Carpski Adventurer

Oddometer:
    For sale: Hennessy Hammock Explorer deluxe with a-sym tarp. This is the bottom entrance with adjustable whoopie slings. $100 Also have some ENO straps that can go with it or if someone is interested in them alone $5. Will meet up in the area, maybe at a tag-o-rama spot.

Attached Files:

DCrider likes this.
  10. Butters

Butters Kwyjibo Supporter

Oddometer:
    SOLD

Sorry for the bad pic, but it was the only I have handy. I will add better ones tomorrow. THE BIKE FOR SALE IS THE ONE IN THE BACKGROUND]
    [​IMG]

2001-ish Specialized Stumpjumper Comp. Frame is a 17in?/Medium (for a 5'6" to 5'10" rider)
    As stated, the bike is well used but is ready to hit the trails. It wouldn't hurt to run it by the local bike shop and have them go through it for $50-100, but I was riding it regularly before I got my new bike.

I changed the oil in the shock about 2 years ago and it has a new chain and rear cassette. The front chainring may be a little tweaked. No pedals unless I can find some cheapos to throw on it.

$250 Firm and can help with delivery in the NoVA area.
    phreakingeek likes this.
  11. Chip_ADV

Chip_ADV n00b

Oddometer:
    REV’IT Cayenne Pro Jacket. Large size. Tan and black color scheme. Lightly used... maybe 500 miles on it. Gained the Quarantine 15 (pounds); so I needed to go up a size. Great condition. No falls. No wrecks. Always hung up after ride. All zippers work. Bought last fall from Revzilla. Asking $400.

Attached Files:

12. Gummee!

Gummee! That's MR. Toothless

Oddometer:
    As a note: I work for VeloFix as a mobile mechanic... I can help with that 'run the bike shop to you thing.'

Since LBSes are backed up for weeks

M
    Butters likes this.
  13. Gummee!

Oddometer:
    Any interest in an 04 R1150RT? I traded an ST3 for it a year or so ago and haven't ridden it. Comes with all 3 system cases, an under the nose light bar, all the POs' records, a few keys, and probably a few other things I'm forgetting. Call it $3k OBO

Also available is an 07 TE250/450 that needs both engines rebuilt. Bought it from the original owner a few years ago thinking I'd be a big time ADV rider. That hasn't happened, because I've been spending too much time on my bicycles. This bike comes with 2 tanks and other stuff like extra plastics. At this point, I'll take $1500 for everything

I don't remember how many miles/hours the bike had on it when the PO sucked something into the piston, but it wasn't much. Maybe 1000-1500mi

M
  14. DCrider

DCrider Live from THE Hill

Oddometer:
    Post up a few photos of both, whats the mileage of the RT?
    DocPFFP likes this.
  15. Gummee!

Oddometer:
    Let me go check

BRB

M
    DCrider likes this.
  16. HarveyMushman

HarveyMushman Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    EDIT: SOLD AMERICAN

Pit Bull stands, front & rear

Front (it cradles the fork lowers; adjustable height)

Rear (you'll need spools for the swingarm; adjustable width)

$75 each, or $120 for the pair. I'm in Ashburn, VA, can meet you in the area.
    BvilleBud likes this.
  17. patek_ambassador

patek_ambassador Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Anyone selling a KTM 65cc dirt bike locally?
  18. BvilleBud

BvilleBud Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:

Thank you!
    HarveyMushman likes this.
  19. gastone

gastone Long timer

Oddometer:
    @macaroni is looking for a DS. DRZ, WR, XR, DR, pretty open. I tried to convince him to get another XC. He's convince this one won't get stolen.
  20. WayneJ

WayneJ What?

Oddometer:
    :fpalm
    Dynamick and gastone like this.