1. ADVRIDER Print Magazine!
    We're doing two more print magazines year. July & November. 144 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase both for $35.
    Dismiss Notice

Nova Scotia or Bust!

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Keithag65, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Brett737cap

Brett737cap Life is short... leave with no regrets. Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Reading your ride report brings back good memories! My wife and I did Nova Scotia, PEI, and New Brunswick, from Virginia, 2 up, the same summer you were there. We left at the end of July and got back Mid-August. I remember they were having record heat up there that year and everyone was complaining about the heat. We laughed, because in Virginia, that's not real heat! In 2019 I did the Trans-Labrador Highway and Newfoundland solo.... You need to try that when they open things up. It was even better than Nova Scotia!
    tempImage9iPCMi.jpg
    Keithag65 and macuaig like this.
  2. macuaig

macuaig Back in the Saddle

Oddometer:
    And I loved your trip reports, too! You may be steering me from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland, but hey, why not both? Planning for Aug/Sept 2022, prob solo on my WeeStrom, so all these reports are fantastic.
    Keithag65 likes this.
  3. Brett737cap

Brett737cap Life is short... leave with no regrets. Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Both would be easy to do since you have to go through NS to get to Newfoundland. If you do that, then do NS Clockwise to hit the Cabot Trail on the way to the ferry to Newfoundland I recommend going into one Newfoundland ferry port and out the other, so you can do a one way, rather than having to double back to your point of origin in Newfoundland. Its a big island, and going one way is easier and lets you see more in whatever time you have.j

Sorry for hijacking your RR Keith....
  4. Keithag65

Keithag65 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    REI Quarter Dome tent, Sea to Summit pillow. Great little pillow and packs down nice. Take a pillow case to keep it clean. Any light down sleeping bag that packs small.