Nova Scotia Tracks anyone?

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida' started by pedalmike, Feb 8, 2007.

1. pedalmike

pedalmike Horizontally Opposed

Oddometer:
    I'm organizing a group trip in June that will circumnavigate Nova Scotia. Anyone have a favorite track that they'd like to share?

We'll have 3 days to ride in Nova Scotia.

Thanks,

Mike
  2. ptc05ADV

ptc05ADV Looking for adventure Supporter

Oddometer:
    Eastern Ontario, great roads & lots of deer
    Howdy Mike from Eastern Ontario. I've ridden and flown all around Nova Scotia for several years and I am sure that you will really enjoy yourself. It is very picturesque and the floks are pleasant. Will this be your first trip to or around "new scotland"? IMHO three days might be on the QUICK side of the scale for a true circumnavigation.

Cheers,

Peter
  3. pedalmike

pedalmike Horizontally Opposed

Oddometer:
    Thanks. It's my second time there on a bike. We're all working stiffs, and this is the best we can manage this time around. If we saw everything, there'd be no reason to come back!
  4. ptc05ADV

ptc05ADV Looking for adventure Supporter

Oddometer:
    Eastern Ontario, great roads & lots of deer
    Good idea to have an excuse for another visit to this lovely part of Canada.:D

Enjoy!

Peter
  5. TrailRiderXRL

TrailRiderXRL Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Try here! Should be able to get some great info.http://www.nsdsc.ca/forum/default.asp

6. whizzerwheel

whizzerwheel Unimaginative Lab Rat Supporter

Oddometer:
    IMHO, With only three days, I recommend focusing on Cape Breton Island. Three days is not even close enough time to enjoy all of Nova Scotia. Focus on a particular region.