Nu Zeeland 2 Ozfailure 2003

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by Steve in NZ, Nov 22, 2002.

1. Steve in NZ

Steve in NZ scared/cheap

Oddometer:
    One of our Ozfailures Tour companies is offering space in a container to ship ya scooter to Brisbane Oz from Auckland or Chch.

bikes arrive Brissy 30 June and ya ride im for a while then they got be back 25 July to catch the same package back

sounds like a good idea.
    now the route to take while there. think i might ride up the Brucie Highway to Noosa. Have a Latte with all the wankers and check out the talent and ride back to Brissy.:evil :evil get in and out hopefully without being spotted by ROD.

don't like the Gold Coast. to many tourists there.:): they look like this

''Get Routed'' is the Tour Company. phone 00 61 3 93310947:splat
  2. Humungus

Humungus no it doesn't

Oddometer:
    Or if you want to see the local "wildlife :evil " I can take you for a run up to the tree house (owner likes a party as well) & we get absolutley smashed faceless & then im more than happy to show you the sights/talent.

Let me know if i can assist from this end at all if any of you lob......jesus it is a cold time of year, days get as low as 18 c:rofl
  3. Steve in NZ

Steve in NZ scared/cheap

Oddometer:
    the problem is that the sights at that time of year ''July"will be few and far between. unlike at the moment at Mooloolaba. (eye candy everywhere in those horrible littles "G's'' not ''GSers" ya halfwits.

oh well better go have a look at the updates at www.wickedweasel.com and see this years fashions.
  4. Rod

Rod Wacko Ocker

Oddometer:
    TO Fucken late:rofl :rofl
    OK Mate let me know if ya get lost cuase it a bit biger than your patch of dirt:):
    If you are real lucky Cookie and I will put you up for a couple of days on the Sunny MidNorth coast (Crescent Head) and will knock off a couple of roo's (BBQ) and watch replay's of Chaple's bowling efforts :rofl :rofl O I guess we had better show you around too:thumb....gives us a Coo Wee when you know more :jump:jump