NY motorcyclists vs. SUV Merged Threadfest

Discussion in 'The Perfect Line and Other Riding Myths' started by shipwrek12001, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Montague

Montague UDF Adventurer

Oddometer:
    an alternate universe, much better than yours
    Yep, and there have been subsequent incidents with run-amok bikers on sidewalks including one where an elderly woman (and the biker) died as a result of the stuntz.

This will force the police to enforce.
  2. Motomochila

Motomochila Moto Scientist and time traveler

Oddometer:
    Sorry to raise the dead but Just saw Gloria Allred on TV with the biker run over by the Land Rover driver. So she's suing the city and the state for libel in the incident. What a money grubbing ass. How is the city of New York libel for a bunch of losers who don't belong on the road let alone a motorcycle? She should be representing the land rover driver instead. And the poor innocent biker. Just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Did ya think to hide your prison tattoos before you appeared on TV? Innocent my ass. I love America. You can be an absolute fuck up and someone will find a way to blame whoever has the deepest pockets.
  3. farmerstu

farmerstu Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    the lawyer has to do her job. distasteful as it seems. but me, as the cat says
    "i hate mieses to pieces"
    I would hope a jury could see the truth on the vidieo. helping a downed rider my ass.

4. dwes

dwes Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Allred is a whore and a publicity whore!!
  5. Montague

Montague UDF Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am looking forward to Justice for Jay, but not so sure he will enjoy the outcome....
  6. Pecha72

Pecha72 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Isn't that guy paralyzed? That's one 'life sentence' right there.

Maybe the bikers were a band of assholes, and he got exactly what he asked for by belonging to a band of assholes, but I still feel absolutely no joy for such outcome.
  7. Montague

Montague UDF Adventurer

Oddometer:

Yep, and his family is looking to cash in. He was a punk involved in illegal acts of riot and mayhem that make every one on a bike look bad.

Zero sympathy.
  8. Pecha72

Pecha72 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I think the dorks lost their court case, when they made that video public. Doesn't leave much guessing, who are the bad guys.
  9. Montague

Montague UDF Adventurer

Oddometer:

Agreed, with friends like that....
  10. Squidbrah

Squidbrah Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZRtWJdVgKb8?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another good one....makes me proud to be part of a tight-knit family of upstanding individuals
  11. Motomochila

Oddometer:
    I looked closely at the video and couldn't find one single ADVRIDER sticker anywhere. "Wats rong bros, no reprezentation. Wadafuc!"

Linguistics taken from a recent run in with a similar bike group in Los Angeles.
  12. DougZ73

DougZ73 Fading off.........

Oddometer:
    Well, after the Range Rover attack, they certainly did not want to attack another vehicle that could possibly run them over. :lol3
  13. rxcrider

rxcrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    They peel those off the stolen dual sports - note how many dirt bikes and dual sports are in these videos and how many aren't plated - like the KLR at 2:21 in the Prius video.
  14. rxcrider

rxcrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    Prius video predates the Rover - maybe by a year if I remember right.
  15. DougZ73

DougZ73 Fading off.........

Oddometer:
    Ok..did not know that.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk 2
  16. SilkMoneyLove

SilkMoneyLove Long timer

Oddometer:
    My understanding is that Mr. Paralyzed Guy was riding an unregistered bike on a suspended license.
    He can't blame the SUV driver because Mr. PG should never have been there in the way.
  17. farmerstu

farmerstu Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    that's right . not just a suspended lic. it's suspended for many years before he would have been eligible for getting it reinstated. the dirtbag a- hole has a mile long rap sheet. if there was a way i could have less then zero sympathy i would. he can RIH
  18. orangebear

orangebear Long timer

Oddometer:
    With all the guns in the usa one of the riders could of shot the drive in self defence as the 4x4 was used as a weapons.
  19. Motomochila

Oddometer:
    [​IMG] 205 Guns (inc. Carrying While Riding) Mergefest.

Hey! No fair combining two threads. Guns and motorcycles is a completely different issue. besides, we all know those bikers were law abiding citizens. :lol3
  20. zerohype

zerohype Long timer

Oddometer:
    A defense lawyer has to do their job. This guy has a suspended license for the next 4 years, on a nonregistered (stolen possibly) bike in sighting terror. Alred is NOT doing her job. She's an extortionist pig with NO SHAME or DIGNITY.

Maybe? The outcome of something he caused and CHOSE to be part of, right? You have no concept of cause and effect or personal responsibility. He should come live with you and you can change his poop bags, clothe and feed him.