Ochoco's + Mosko = Moto Love

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by kiteguy, Nov 12, 2014.

1. kiteguy

kiteguy Fun Whore

Oddometer:
    My good friends Pete & Andrew quit their day jobs to pursue our passion; two wheels, whiskey, dirt and destination unknown. It's been an inspiration, watching these two guys give up the paycheck, roll the dice, and throw down a product that simply elevates the the game.

Santa came early, and he knows what daddy wants. Timing is serendipitous, as I have the weekend planned. Oregon's Ochoco's mountains with these hooligans I call friends.

[​IMG]

Enter Mosko Moto, a better way to haul your shit and strap your ax.

[​IMG]

How do I feel about this? Well, oh Hetfield!

[​IMG]

Our first venture in flogging the Mosko's started at the Executive Inn, in Prineville, OR. I do love getting my money's worth out of a $39 room.

[​IMG]

Off to the infamous D&D for man-vittles.

[​IMG]

I recommend snubbing the tot's for the onion rings.

[​IMG]

And reminding Dave that it's ok to order another round.

[​IMG]

After 7hrs on the road, Dr. Phil finally shows. I think stuffing his fresh new 690 into the back of the Sprinter may have been more rewarding than nailing the USMLE.

[​IMG]

Just to ensure that day 1 starts with a head thumper, we head back to the Executive for a nightcap.

[​IMG]

Day 1 - Yep, head thumper. Who the F'ck got me out of bed this early?

[​IMG]

Jonathan, on the other hand, seems quiet spritely and ready to go.

[​IMG]

After a hard morning ride and lunch on the Metolius, things are alright. Oregon will unleash the most unexpected surprises around every corner. It will humble you and dull your hangover in one fell swoop.

[​IMG]

Winding this down with a few parting shots for now. Time on the bike with good friends is something to cherish. The orange thumper is in slumber for the winter but eagerly anticipating the next run.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. zeeede

zeeede Long timer

Oddometer:
    Those are the 25L scout panniers yous guys are running?
  3. kiteguy

kiteguy Fun Whore

Oddometer:
    Yep. Perfect size for the smaller bikes - 690, KLR, etc. Just enough room but not obtrusive on the bike.
  4. neerajsainie

neerajsainie Wanderer

Oddometer:
    Great report and awesome looking bike!

[​IMG]

is that an orange axe?