October 14-16 Razorback Riders Present The 2nd Annual Rally @ the Rock in Combs, AR

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by kendall_smith, Mar 10, 2016.

1. mdpklr650

mdpklr650 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I live nearby in tontitown but cannot make it a weekend getaway. Friday possibly Saturday would be my only days. If I showed up either or, could I pay then or do i have to be pre registered?
    On a klr660.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  2. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    You can pay $60 at the door. It's $50 for pre-registration. We talked about the idea of prorating for people that could only make it one day or don't eat on Saturday or some other combination but that makes it incredibly complicated to track. If you make it Sat night you'll have a chance at one of our door prizes ranging fro $5 value to $200. so there's that too.. The change we did make from last year was to lower the price by $25 and charge a separate fee for using camping hookups (per site not per person). Giving a lower rate to those that pre register really helps us plan, especially for meals.
  3. mdpklr650

mdpklr650 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Sounds good. What time in the morning will the rides start?

4. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    we are going to have a riders meeting each evening @ 9:30 and on Sat at dinner to decide. My guess would be between 8 and 10am. this time of year it could be colder in the morning and people might want to stat later but it gets dark earlier too so i doubt it will be to late.
  5. mdpklr650

mdpklr650 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thank you!

BigDeal likes this.
  6. Supahflid

Supahflid Wheelieless

Oddometer:
    So, I'm thinking about heading up there next weekend. Since I've missed t-shirts, etc, would it out a kink in the works if I didn't register and just showed up and paid then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. sdd04

sdd04 Long timer

Oddometer:
    The Ozarks....SW MO, NW AR-great place to play!
    Just read a few posts up. The answer is yes. It will be $60.00 at the door. Good for people like me as I'm still waiting to see how much my ribs are healed by Thursday.
  8. kendall_smith

kendall_smith Motion-Activated

Oddometer:
    Correct- there will be the slightly more expensive option for those that don't want to or can't preregister. You will still have the option to buy a t-shirt, but they will be first come first serve and once they are gone, there won't be any more. I imagine that there will be plenty of food, but if a good number of people show up without preregistering, there is the potential that there may not be enough for everyone since we make our estimates off of how many people register.
    BigDeal likes this.
  9. Supahflid

Supahflid Wheelieless

Oddometer:
    Now look here, I didn't sign up to do a bunch of reading!!!

I'm sorry I missed that post. Yes, I completely understand; I know people like me can skunk up the works!

As soon as I know,hopefully Monday, I'll get registered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    kendall_smith likes this.
  10. JonO

JonO Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Will there be coffee available in the mornings? If not, where is the closest coffee depot?

Thanks!
    JonO
    kendall_smith and WaterRover like this.
  11. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    no coffee.(ok there is a coffeemaker see Kendall's post below) There are no breakfast meals planned only Subway Friday night and the cookout Sat evening. the Combs store is your closest place for coffee about 2 miles away. Or bring a french press and a camp stove to heat the water.
  12. Shooter1

Shooter1 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What would be the closest option to get breakfast fri sat and sun morning early enough to make the rides or is that even possible?
  13. kendall_smith

kendall_smith Motion-Activated

Oddometer:
    Actually we do have a coffee maker in the clubhouse, but I would say BYOC to be safe.
  14. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    Combs store is the only close place. Best to pack in something and have a camp breakfast. When this event grows large enough we'll have a food truck in camp like we do for the races and WUDI ride.

I had no idea.. but I don't drink coffee.
  15. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    We are up to 47 pre-registered and we'll probably have 30+ or so members too. The email with the tracks and other details will go out tonight 10/9/16.

If you did not get an email pm me. Some Emails on my list had 3 or 4 people with different names and I would guess that one guy paid for all his buddies and they paid him back.
    Does that make sense?

part of my list reads kind of like this:

Clint Torres xxx@yahoo.com
    Ben Dover 1@134.com
    Mike Rotch 1@1234.com
    Hue Jass 1@1234.com
    Mike Ockhurts 1@1234.com
    Phil Degrave yyy@gmail.com

So it is up to whoever paid and put his email for the other guys to forward the email to you... or PM me.
  16. OklahomaRider

OklahomaRider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Well, down to the nut cutting and my husky decides it doesn't want to go. I'm pulling out, counter shaft splines are just about done. Can you mail me the shirt?
  17. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    bummer. and yeah pm me your name and address.
  18. pprO.R.A.

pprO.R.A. Hipster Dufass

Oddometer:
    Big Deal you might be referring to my info on our group. I registered 4 people with 1 card using separate names and emails. I replied to your email with correct names and no t-shirt.
  19. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    got it. Thanks. There was more than just you.
  20. ClintG

ClintG Adventurer

Oddometer: