October 14-16 Razorback Riders Present The 2nd Annual Rally @ the Rock in Combs, AR

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by kendall_smith, Mar 10, 2016.

1. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    email sent, I had another address. If anyone else did not get the message PM me.
  2. kendall_smith

kendall_smith Motion-Activated

Oddometer:
    Preregistration is officially closed as of this evening.

Keep in mind that we will still allow participants to pay at the gate, but it will be $60 instead of the original $50.

Thanks!
    BigDeal likes this.
  3. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    T shirts are in. if you pre-paid I am saving yours back for you. Please excuse the messy shop. 20161012_101759.jpg

Attached Files:

4. Shooter1

Shooter1 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    is the physical address of the campsite 1920 Madison, Elkins, AR. 72727? I'd like to just punch this into the GPS. Any weather predictions for the weekend? Thanks.
  5. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    no address. That one is not correct. in the email there are GPS coordinates. Thursday evening and Friday morning rain are predicted but that would be nice to keep the dust down and keep the creek crossings with water. the forcast keeps changing though. now says rain friday AM only.
  6. kendall_smith

Oddometer:
    I'm not sure what Combs is getting right now, but I've gotten several inches of rain at my house a little over an hour north in Holiday Island. This report is not to discourage anyone but rather ENCOURAGE everyone- this area just gets better to ride with some rain! It will knock the dust down on everything but the most open and groomed gravel roads and the rocks just seem to stay in place a lot better with some moisture, and the best part of all is that the creeks and waterfalls should be flowing pretty good too.

This weekend may end up being epic conditions for this type of event!
    BigDeal and cateyetech like this.
  7. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    Kendall is right about the rain and riding conditions. Some rain before the ride really makes the riding nice. It rained a ton yesterday and they are now predicting no rain for this weekend. Cloudy skies, good temps, great riding weather... this is what they are saying now anyways.

I am leaving for camp in the next 2 hours and Kendall will be later today sometime. If there are any other questions posted (that are not posted very soon) they may not get answered until Monday.
    kendall_smith likes this.
  8. jengel451

jengel451 1 Cool MotherF#$cker

Oddometer:
    Heading down after work. Toyhauler <check> 1190 <check> 450 <check> Son <check> Son's bike <check> Beer <Check> Jameson <check> <check>
    kendall_smith likes this.
  9. Tefloncandy

Tefloncandy Oximoran

Oddometer:
    Where are all of the pics of this years event? I bumped into a few of you guys yesterday on The Pig Trail. Seems like you all had a good bunch of riders attend. So, give it up with the pics already.
    zodi likes this.
  10. DirtyOldMan

DirtyOldMan Long timer

Oddometer:
    Here's a couple.
    We (4 of us) got in about 350 miles of mostly gravel. I've wandered around down there a bunch before but this was the first time for following tracks laid out. Really maximizes the fun factor. Great job guys! I really enjoyed it.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
    BigDeal likes this.
  11. BigDeal

BigDeal oh yeah.

Oddometer:
    hold off on any more pics, Kendall is going to start a pic thread in the regional forum. They will delete this thread soon after the rally date. They do this so they can keep this forum clear and easy to see the new upcoming events.
  12. kendall_smith

Oddometer:
  13. ClintG

ClintG Adventurer

Oddometer:
    We had a blast! Thank you guys for the hospitality. My first time doing alot of off road riding. I really enjoyed it. Hope to make it back next year!
  14. kendall_smith

Oddometer: