Off-road training near Ohio

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by TripleTriples, Aug 22, 2019.

1. TripleTriples

TripleTriples Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    A friend at work and I are wanting to take or boys to a dirt riding school next summer. Anyone have suggestions for someone in the area. I'm the only one of the four with a trail bike, so we'd need to find somewhere that supplies them.
  2. SFDemo

SFDemo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Honda and MSF used to have one near Troy, Ohio. I'm not aware any other options, and not sure if that's still running
    TripleTriples likes this.
  3. alansz400

alansz400 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I live in Loudonville and have a good selection of bikes and a small track out back. Let me know if they interests you.
  4. B-Mac

B-Mac Aged Beef Supporter

Oddometer:
    You and your offspring will learn as much if not more with Alan at his playground.
    Plus you will learn the art of his deception stare. We have all seen it.
    The soft smile and voice, "Come on it's not bad, follow me." Watch for the Clint Eastwood eye twitch and music. I seen it.:lol3
  5. TripleTriples

TripleTriples Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I guess if they make it through that and still want to ride, I'll know it's worth buying them bikes.
  6. alansz400

alansz400 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Cole the youngest ( 12 ) has been riding like a kid on a mission this summer. He got 2nd place at the Hartford fair and has been getting faster and faster since and riding about every night. Connor crashed and broke his collar bone and foot at the first race this summer so he hasn't rode much at all.