1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Gone Oilhead stuff - R1100GS R1150GSA R1100 R1150 GS - updated Mar 22

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by DRONE, Feb 6, 2021.

1. DRONE

DRONE Dog Chauffeur

Oddometer:
    I have an R1100RT tail case similar to what you see on the R1100RTP. I also have an R1100RT radio, installation bracket and grip control all brand new in the box. Not pictured and not listed in Posrts #1 or 2. Would be perfect for some guy doing a gold medal resto job. PM me for details but I'm looking for $500.
  2. DerekS

DerekS Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Got my stuff - THANK YOU!

Solid seller, great stuff.
  3. cnmjr123

cnmjr123 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm wondering if the front ABS sensor will work on my 98 R1100GS. The shape of mine is different: wire exits sensor at a right angle. Bob's BMW microfische doesn't differentiate the different years....
  4. GS Addict

GS Addict Pepperfool Supporter

Oddometer:
    That sensor is for the later servo ABS identified by the white connector/straight out wire
    Not backwards compatible with your ABS II
    cnmjr123 and DRONE like this.
  5. DRONE

DRONE Dog Chauffeur

Oddometer:
    I was just writing him a PM suggesting he contact you to get the straight scoop. :lol3

So is the part number I'm showing for the one with the black connector right? That's the one that should work with the toothed ABS rings I believe. It came from my '96. The one with the white connector came from my 2004.
  6. GS Addict

GS Addict Pepperfool Supporter

Oddometer:
    The upper one will work on the 1100, the silver SS can is an earlier style to the black plastic style - the black connector ID's it as ABS II
    cnmjr123 and DRONE like this.
  7. cnmjr123

cnmjr123 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    That’s what I’ve read: the earlier silver one should work on the front of my 98.

If that’s the case, I’ll take it
  8. DRONE

DRONE Dog Chauffeur

Oddometer:
    A few more items added to Posts #1, 2 and 3.
  9. Billy Budd

Billy Budd Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Are the rear mudguards gone? I can't see if you added them recently. I'd like them if available.
  10. DRONE

DRONE Dog Chauffeur

Oddometer:
    Everything shown in Posts 1, 2 and 3 are available. Everything that's been sold I deleted from Posts 1, 2 and 3. I think I might have mentioned this at the beginning of the thread. Please feel free to PM me for a shipping quote.
  11. heaveninbc

heaveninbc KEEP ON TRUCKIN!!!

Oddometer:
    :clapThumbs up!!!
  12. DRONE

DRONE Dog Chauffeur

Oddometer:
    Three more items sold and deleted. One more item added - an alternator belt. I think that's all my oilhead stuff at this point. I don't see anything else hiding in the garage. Well, I have two (yes, two) telelevers or trailing arms (as BMW calls them) but there's not much interest in those.
  13. heaveninbc

heaveninbc KEEP ON TRUCKIN!!!

Oddometer:
    Sent you a message on that belt
  14. rg sw wa.

rg sw wa. Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Regarding the telelevers or trailing arms, what models and years are they from ?
  15. DRONE

DRONE Dog Chauffeur

Oddometer:
    Mine are silver. They should fit any R1100, and all of the R1150's except for the R1150R. I think the naked one was from my 2004 R1150GSA because I bought a DeDome telelever from Dave. The other one I bought on eBay, thinking I was gonna send it to Dave to modify for my 1100GS -- but I ended up leaving that front end stock. That one was from a 2002 R1150RS with 22,000 miles. Both of them are nice.
    rg sw wa. likes this.
  16. DerekS

DerekS Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    PMing you
    rg sw wa. likes this.
  17. DRONE

DRONE Dog Chauffeur

Oddometer:
    Many thanks to Derek for figgering out that these are windshield brackets from my R1100GS left over when I switched over to a V-Stream screen. Post edited.
    rg sw wa. likes this.
  18. DRONE

DRONE Dog Chauffeur

Oddometer:
    Tool roll added. Everything else sold. If I find more stuff, I'll probably start a new thread.

Thanks, everybody! :clap
    rg sw wa. likes this.