On The Eighth Day

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by GrizzLee, Dec 22, 2018.

1. GrizzLee

GrizzLee RubiKon Adventures

Oddometer:
    Finally got an opportunity to ride Idaho this fall. WOW!!!

Enjoy.

black 8 and rvsparky like this.
  2. B10Dave

B10Dave Long timer

Oddometer:
    Another great video GrizzLee. I enjoyed every minute of your trip.
  3. black 8

black 8 coddiwompling motographer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for posting the video... at least I have an idea what to expect when I do make it out to the IDBDR...
  4. GrizzLee

Oddometer:
    It's one of my favs.
    If I could only finish it. Tried again this year and got rained out. Bugger!!
  5. BCBackRoads

BCBackRoads Travels with Gumby

Oddometer:
    Another awesome video Grizz. I can't believe it's been eight years since my last trip through the Idaho back roads. I recognized a lot of familiar places but you found quite a few more that I haven't seen. We had planned to go back last summer but life got in the way. I think our little group needs to take another look at a trip for next year.

Once again, thanks so much for all the work you put into these videos. It's a great way to document your explorations.

Cheers, Wayne
  6. GrizzLee

Oddometer:
    Oh thanks Wayne.

This was one of my favorite videos to do. This is on the list to do with the misus next year. Maybe coordinate the schedule... of course, I'm not retired yet. :becca

Another 5 years to go.
  7. BCBackRoads

BCBackRoads Travels with Gumby

Oddometer:
    Only 24 working days til I stop working full time! :-) I'm hoping to do a whole lot more riding next year.
    GrizzLee likes this.
  8. GrizzLee

Oddometer:
    BTW. That ride was the last ride on my '09 GSA. She was an excellent ride for 100K miles. I regret selling my beloved Gratchen. Mainly for nostalgic reasons. We had many, many great times together. I may have been riding solo, but she was always the "other" woman and faithful partner in my expeditions. Other than my pannier mounts wearing out (my fault from the many drops on the trail) she never missed a beat.

IMG_7765.JPG

I have video from this years ride on my new bike through the same areas. But it wasn't the same. Additionally, my front fender on the new bike fell off along the MacGruder Corridor. Not a show stopper, but the first time I ever had a part fail on the trail. But, as you can see, I adressed the pannier issue :-)

IMG_8686.JPG
    B10Dave likes this.