One more day around the world

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by ridingtheplanet, Dec 4, 2019.

1. ridingtheplanet

ridingtheplanet One day at time around the world

Oddometer:
    After meeting my Kiwi friend in Patagonia on way back from Ushuaia, I started following his posts on ADV and only 15 months later after the start of my ride around the world, now comes time to start my own postings. Athens, Greece was my temporary storage for winter time 2019 and hoping to start next leg of the journey onto Asia early March 2019.

All start with a dream as a kid and adult or even late in life. To this day I still believe traveling is most intense form of learning..read that somewhere in some country! First time got a ride on a moped in back of my father delivering mail in small town Tiflet, Morocco and by the age of seven years old I knew then only this form of transportation wakes up the soul well at least mine. Most uplifting experience to just look around, feel and smell everything and get the attention of bystanders with widest smile on face. A Tan and Brown Peugeot 105cc changed my life and incubated a life dream.
    I have been riding for many years all sorts of bikes, brands and models all over the world but on September 15th of 2017 packed two bikes and headed toward the border of Mexico with my Partner on two BMW gs'ers to never look back after selling just about everything we owned. A Retired Scientist and Elementary teacher headed for the adventure of a lifetime, the thrills of the unknown. IMG_5814.jpeg FCOA3380 (1).jpeg
    TRX Rally, td63, Amphib and 2 others like this.
  2. ExodusRider

ExodusRider ExodusRider

Oddometer:
    Rock / ride on Mototaur Heroes!!!
  3. Throttlemeister

Throttlemeister Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    I like the sound of it:lurk
  4. NSFW

NSFW basecamp4adv Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    FIRST POST....WELCOME TO ADV.

yeah about time, lots of us here would love to follow your adventure.