1. eNewsletter Sign Up

2. Dismiss Notice

Ontario Adventure Riders

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Ooobah-Moto, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Natnewt

Natnewt Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Great Ryan now when work googles my internet alias they will know what they are paying me to do !!!!!:evil :rofl
  2. doughy

doughy Long timer

Oddometer:
    You where too far behind when I first got to that log. I tried to ride under it..:huh:eek1...

For those not there :ksteve errr, I meant to say, you had to tilt the bike down on it's side and crouch/walk beside it.

Super fun day. :thumb
  3. Thraan

Thraan Long timer

Oddometer:
    Digging a hole with the rear tire isn't riding. I very much disagree with Lornce on land use issues, but when the nanny state people see the gratuitous damage such as that which was exhibited it makes it hard to defend riding bikes offroad.

Peace. :beer
  4. doughy

doughy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thrann, careful, I only say that cause it's been a little tense aound here. Digging a 1-2 foot rut on a maintence/gravel road is a shitload different then riding through a creek then preaching some bullshit that all trails should be shut down. We are all guilty of doing something not exactly perfect at one time or another, but to try and be a dickhead and make a comment about someone else when your just as guilty ain't exactly intelligent.
    it might have been ok to run through that creek, but the fact his bike leaks oil and gas, as seen at the bike show, means all he did was pollute that creek. But to justify actions or downplay but point fingers is hypocritical, bi-polar BS..

Oh yeah he can only see this if someone quotes me.... same as I can't see his antagonistic shit unless someone quotes him.

There wouldn't be a pic to post, if it wasn't done.
  5. MTRhead

MTRhead HOLYSHIFT!!!

Oddometer:
    Thanks Doughy and good points.

Have a good weekend everyone, we're going riding.
  6. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Doughy may have some good points, but there's no need to point fingers and name names.. it pisses people off and keyboard roosting begins..... [​IMG]

then I'm called to clean up, and I'm proud to display my new mod technique :evil

[​IMG]

&

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. doughy

doughy Long timer

Oddometer:
    It's a good technique Gadget. I like it. :D :thumb

But at the same point that's the beauty of ignore. So, if I get a response, someone's lurking......:evil or a fake n00b.. yeah yeah I know.. :lol3 ... But sometimes things as your now doing have to be hit head on. Squashed right away into a corner so there isn't a direction to go except up.

I'm using the ignore so I don't get sucked into it... I say what I think, maybe that's why my posts only rarely make sense. :norton ....

BTW those pics I just posted... Anyone up for a visit there this weekend? It's just North of Richmond hill.... A quick jaunt into paradise. Pm me for details.
  8. Z1Krob

Z1Krob Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm still waiting to see that place you called hell. :ddog
  9. doughy

doughy Long timer

Oddometer:

BLAH BLAH BLAH... What you doing tomorra?:evil
  10. Z1Krob

Z1Krob Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I haven't decided yet. Got any ideas?
  11. doughy

doughy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Wanna see what I found up by my place? Or we can go to HELL'S FURY out by Enniskillen.. What's your flavour?
  12. Z1Krob

Z1Krob Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Gotta be HELL'S FURY. Maybe hit up some other trails after. How much time you got?

Wanna pre-run fight club? :evil
  13. doughy

doughy Long timer

Oddometer:
    LOL.... I got time.. I can't pre run fighty club tomorra, But for sure your the guy to do it with.. We'd knock it off in under a couple hours. When you/I got a whole day we'll run it.

How's about I meet you in Courtice/Oshawa after 1-2? PM the time or place?... I'll bring you to hells fury.....
  14. Z1Krob

Z1Krob Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Done...
  15. GB

Oddometer:
    I would prefer it if you didn't mention people by name, as it ruffles feathers. Let's keep it civil too..

and remember, you puke [​IMG] , we nuke :ban and pave.. :D
  16. ArthDuro

ArthDuro quarantined

Oddometer:
    I hope no puking, nuking and paving will be necessary. I like unpaved roads:D
  17. GB

Oddometer:
    Doughy, thanks for taking the names out.. and let's hope we can all tread lightly.. and try to get along..
  18. doughy

doughy Long timer

Oddometer:
    No worries.. what a day, some amazing riding follwed up by some fishing...Lake Scugog, Caught myself a nice Muskie, some crappie, and one bass... BOTH BASS AND MUSKIE WHERE RELEASED RIGHT AWAY.

[​IMG]

Just for scale, understand that lure in his mouth is about the size of a bolf ball if not a little bigger..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  19. Natnewt

Natnewt Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    sick fish doughy wish i had come unfortunatly i had to talk with wife and friends came over etc etc. long day really
  20. doughy

doughy Long timer

Oddometer:
    well I hope all is better... Im freakin sore today... That muskie I swear to DoG was easily the size of my leg... That lure in his mouth is the largest size "Big O" you can get. I was using my baitcast rod with 30 pound power pro line, and it was pulling line like crazy.. Why is that a big deal? cause I have my drag set ridiculously tight cause I am using 30pnd Power pro..:eek1

What a awesome day yesterday..