Order Tshirts/Decals: 6 days to Go!

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Killen, Mar 4, 2002.

1. Killen

Killen Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    The response to the Advrider t-shirts and decals has been pretty good. There are about 80 shirts and 80 decals sold so far. Ordering will be left on until Sunday March 10th. Ideally we will sell at least 144 t-shirts, which is what I have to buy to get this project off the ground.

Tell your friends now's the time to order.

Thanks

Turkeyman

Shirts:

Click Here for Shirts

Decals:

Click Here for Decals :):
  2. Hacksaw

Hacksaw Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey Killen
    If all goes as planed when will we be getting our goodies in the mail?:1drink
  3. Killen

Killen Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    short answer: planning around April 1st.

Long answer: after we turn off ordering this Sunday 3/10, I will be ordering the blank goods, after they arrive, production will begin and I anticipate receiving all the shirts and decals the last week in March. Then I need to sort them by order, package them, label the package and send them off UPS.

I am optimistic that this project will stay on schedule.

Thanks for doubling your order...good move on your part.

Turkeyman
    :): :smile6
  4. Steverino

Steverino Arrogant Horse's Ass #1

Oddometer:
    Tried to add to my order, but when I went to checkout I only get a blank page. Can you just add 1 each white and black to my previous order or should I wait and try again.

Stephen Phillips
  5. Killen

Killen Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Please don't add to your order, just order a second time and then I will make sure they all ship in the same box etc.

My wonderful wife and I will be sorting these orders on our living room floor....this is not a sophisticated process to say the least.

Killen
  6. Steverino

Steverino Arrogant Horse's Ass #1

Oddometer:
    2nd order placed.

Thanks
  7. eddy

eddy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Floor!!! What about his wife! A most attractive lady and for sure Turkeyman's better half.

I'll be on the floor with them assisting in the packaging endeavor.

A few rounds of ale will no doubt be required to get the job done.
  8. Killen

Killen Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    We'll just throw a t-shirt packing party...keeping my eye on Eddy and Turkeyman wife....I'm safe.

:beer
  9. Killen

Killen Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm in Atlanta this weekend...tuff work....Coca Cola today and the NASCAR American 500 on Sunday. The good news is the t-shirt and decal count continue to grow.

I called home to get the exact count this morning and Eddy answers the phone....hhmmm??? What's up with that? In all seriousness I will post the exact count tomorrow AM with 2 days to go...but for now I'm guessing we are at 120 shirts and decals.

Spread the word to your fellow Advriders that we have 3 days to order before the site comes down.

Thanks....have good day.

Killen
  10. BeeCeeGS

BeeCeeGS WeaponOfMassDestruction

Oddometer:
    Killen,

What type of t-shirt are you using here? Just curious as I usually take an XL, but sometimes find XL to be a little on the small side. Any recommendations?

Also, how much extra to get this stuff shipped to the Great White North?

A big thank-you to you for setting up the buy.
  11. eddy

eddy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey Brent,

Killen is out of town for awhile, so you may not get a response. I'd hate for you to miss the opportunity to own one of these fine tee's. So....based on what turkeymans telling me, I'd go the size larger if your borderline.

Seems more than a few of these shirt orders are of the, well how can I say this.... ahhh - muy grande' proportion. Hmmmm. I'm sure Killen will publish statistics when all is said and done.
  12. stevenknapp

stevenknapp Long timer

Oddometer:
    Got my order in, but then realized like a DOPE that "stevenknapp" is greater than the 10char limit. Can I get the decals with *no* personal bit instead?

:stupid :1zhelp
  13. Killen

Killen Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    The black shirts are planned to be Hanes Beefy T's 100% cotton, the white will be something very similar..not sure the brand name. If you are sometimes tight with a XL I would go to XXL just to be safe.

As far as 10 letters go...let's push the limits and attempt to squeeze your name in....it should look good.

Turkeyman

:):
  14. stevenknapp

stevenknapp Long timer

Oddometer:
    I was actually pondering the smarts of having your name on the back of your bike. Razorback, only those on the forum would know your name, and even then, your last name?

Eh, paranoia...
  15. fish

fish Banned

Oddometer:
    How about "Buckwheat"? :rofl
  16. pfestus1

pfestus1 Slash 5er

Oddometer:
    Thanks for putting this shirt and decal thing together! I got back from "Trailer week" just in time to put my order in. It would have been neat to see who at the Ocala GS ride was on the forum by the decal on thier bike. I know there were at least 3 of us there, maybe more.
    I love the art work too!
  17. fish

fish Banned

Oddometer:
    sheyeah right, like nobody would ever see YOU coming in that hi viz yeller darien and blue lebbenfiddy :rolleyes