Oregon ADVrider planning a trip south in March/April

Discussion in 'Americas' started by OregonADV541, Jan 3, 2019.

1. OregonADV541

OregonADV541 n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi my name is Kevin and I am looking for partners/moto-friends to do a trip sometime in March/April from the northwest. Planning on going south to ride some dirt, camp out, and see something cool (maybe riding the AZ BDR)... I ride a BMW f800 gsa, I'm 30 years old and can hangout/get along with basically anyone. I am new to this Forum so take it easy on me if I'm posting this in the wrong place or whatever... So Im basically looking for suggestions on routes from Oregon to someplace warm that takes 2-3 weeks round trip. I plan on camping most nights if the weather isn't bad. TIA for your comments and suggestions.
  2. RandyM

RandyM Less talk, More ride

Oddometer:
  3. OregonADV541

OregonADV541 n00b

Oddometer:
  4. AHRMA17L

AHRMA17L Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    If you can hold out until mid-May, I am headed from Portland to Moab, to Southern AZ, Death Valley and wherever else is interesting.
  5. 0theories

0theories Enthusiastically Skeptical... Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hi Kevin, a couple of friends are coming down and we're riding Baja in Mid-March (if all goes well). This will be my friend's first "adventure" ride. He lives in Portland. Maybe you guys can meet up and if you like each other, you can join us for the ride. Or maybe you'll make a new riding buddy... (or maybe you'll hate each other) PM me for details.
  6. holckster

holckster dougholck Supporter

Oddometer:
  7. OregonADV541

OregonADV541 n00b

Oddometer:
    man I totally would but that's just too close to my Alaska trip in starting in early June...
    hey thanks for invite but I've started planning for the California BDR with a buddy of mine...
  8. OregonADV541

OregonADV541 n00b

Oddometer:
    I dont know how to delete this thread...