Ottawa for thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Drif10, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Drif10

Drif10 Accredited Jackass

Oddometer:
    Heading up to Ottawa this saturday for the long weekend. Think Vardy is doing th GM400, so I know he isn't around. Anyone else up for a meet, catch a cup of coffee somewhere?

Lemme know.
  2. boxermoose

boxermoose Regressive airhead Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'd go for shits and giggles - but it's moose hunting week! :freaky

plus you probably expect to play in that brown crap - whats it called..... oh yea - DIRT :rofl

BM
  3. Drif10

Oddometer:
    Did dirt last weekend. Taking the truck, bringing my son with me. Katoom in the back if I can fix the damn thing tomorrow.
  4. boxermoose

boxermoose Regressive airhead Supporter

Oddometer:
    I hope you leave Vardy a little present or somethin to get his ass in gear on the ride report - you know a little C4 and a couple of trip wires

BM
  5. Drif10

Oddometer:

Hmmmm.....not a bad idea! Little violent, perhaps, but not bad. I think I will have to pass by and leave him a little souveneir. :D
  6. kakeyed

kakeyed Hangar Ape

Oddometer:
    Canada of America.North of Mexico & U.S of America
    :wave How ya doin', Drif10? Almost time to put the scoot away, here in Bagtown :(: Saw snow in the freaking Parc this weekend.
  7. Bart

Bart Constant Lurker

Oddometer:

Hey Kakeyed,

I was in Bagot about a month ago. Death in the family. I even brought the bike. I had a few hours in the morn to go for a tripStayed at the SO family cottage by Lac Kenogami. I ant ed to call you and Roger but time just wasn't there. Knowing you two a good drunk would have been in order and I just couldn't afford the shit the SO would have given if I showed up Baked at the Family gatherings.

Some awsome roads and trails out that way though!

Bart
  8. kakeyed

kakeyed Hangar Ape

Oddometer:
    Canada of America.North of Mexico & U.S of America
    How ya doin', Bart! Sorry to hear about the death, and ya, I'm sure Roge and could have gotten you good and shit faced. Try and get your butt up here again next summer (it's too late to get through the park on a scoot, the snow is here to stay. Lousy fooking planet...) and bring that slacker Drif10 with you. I'll show youz a couple nice trails and then we'll have a chat with Captain Morgan. :freaky