PA, MD, VA, WV Routes (Dirt Roads)

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida' started by rob23, Jun 27, 2008.

1. MikeCMP

MikeCMP Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks for this. I saw some were labeled `expert` was curious how difficult these actually were - I have an XR400 AND a super tenere, smaller bike is always easier :)

Thanks again!

Mike
  2. FDSR_MIKE

FDSR_MIKE Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    North Central WV [​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
  3. FDSR_MIKE

Oddometer:
    And from yesterday 20181104_090441.jpeg 20181104_131844.jpeg 20181104_182409.jpeg Screenshot_20181104-215351_Geo Tracker.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
  4. MikeCMP

MikeCMP Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  5. FDSR_MIKE

Oddometer:
    if you google Olsen Tower between Parsons and Thomas, right before the Tower is Forest Service Road 18 I think...its a nice dual sport ride, big bike friendly with proper tires. The look out is about a mile down the road. If you cross the creek you've gone too far. a feww 100 yards before the creek you'll see a hiking path (singletrack?) that goes about 30 feet right to it. Takes you all the way to Thomas. I dont give out my routes anymore as theres a group of locals trying to sell them for their own AdV paid tours, but I'll be happy to take you on this ride.
    if youre on FB there's WV Offroad FDSR and WV offroad Adventures, I'm FDSR. Hang on a sec and I'll post a vid on this thread with another overlook thats just as nice, but no railing lol
    Sonny S. likes this.
  6. FDSR_MIKE

Oddometer:
    bronciii, DelHess and clydesherb like this.
  7. bondboy42

bondboy42 n00b

Oddometer:
    Sorry to be late to the party but just started riding this area. I tried to DL the file but I got a 404. Could you send an updated link or way to get the data?
    Thanks
    Josh