Pacific Riding School Enduro Course - "Adventure Level 1"

Discussion in 'Canada' started by ommoran, Jan 26, 2020.

1. ommoran

ommoran Experienced Newbie

Oddometer:
    Hi folks,

A shameless plug for PRS and their Enduro riding school. I took it to years ago this April, and it was great, but I wanted to go through it again to refresh my skills. It turns out that they are taking the Enduro school mobile - they will be doing courses this year in Kamloops, Kelowna and Nanaimo.

The interior classes are in June, and the Nanaimo class will be in May and September. I visited their booth at the motorcycle show and, on learning about the Nanaimo course, I immediately insisted they take my money. Information on the dates (and registration) can be found here.

I found the course great, but of course didn't do any practice, so I want to take it again. The price is the same for these two-day "fly away" courses as it is for the one day course in Surrey / Langley, but they have to fit the classroom-like stuff in at the new locations, whereas they do that on a weeknight in the local courses.

Anyway, if you have any interest, I can tell you the instruction is great, and the class size is 8-10 with 3 instructors, so there is a lot of one-on-one. It absolutely poured during our day, but I still think it was amazing value for the instruction that I received and promptly did not put to use.
    MGV8, MGG and matt.the.ogre like this.
  2. MGV8

MGV8 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    ommoran likes this.
  3. mroddis

mroddis Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Good to know - thanks for the endorsement.
    I've been looking at this for a couple of years (PRS alumn 2013) as I'm doing more and more solo FSR riding. Also was looking at Don Hatton's course over on the island. Will be watching this space...
    m.