Packtalk bold AGC not working

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by peabrainDK, Jun 27, 2019.

1. peabrainDK

peabrainDK n00b

Oddometer:
    Jan 2019 i bought a Cardo Packtalk bold single

When i ride the AGC is not working as intended, the volume is not going up as speed increases.
    If i put a finger on the "play" button at the front the volume goes up until i remove the finger again.

I have tested all 3 sensitivities and the results are the same no gain at speed unless i put a finger on the "play" button.
    When stationary and i put a finger on the button the volume goes up and a few seconds later down again.
    i have the latest 5.2 firmware installed.
    i have done all the resets without any thing improving.

i have sent a few requests on the cardo site but they do not answer

anyone here run into to this?
  2. Madman4049

Madman4049 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Nope I got one and it works fine, maybe helmet is so quiet it's not detecting the noise. Call them instead of requests on a site.
  3. peabrainDK

peabrainDK n00b

Oddometer:
    my helmet is very loud and i have had the unit several places on the helmet to be shure.

i can not find any contact info for cardo in the country where i live, and i have sent them a few mails the last few week with no answer.
  4. Madman4049

Madman4049 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Ahhh sorry to hear that, maybe try to restore to factory in cardo community or just keep trying customer service. Sorry I can't help I'm just a customer too. They may have a live chat during business hours. Maybe disable it all together I read on another thread some prefer that anyway
  5. peabrainDK

peabrainDK n00b

Oddometer:
    jest sent the item back today for an RMA via the place i bought it from. and since mine was the "old" model and they no longer sell it i mey end up looking at something else since cardo do not reply when contacting them