1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Pan America Special

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Lost in the world, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Lost in the world

Lost in the world Long timer

Oddometer:
    Well, this bike is not rideable for me because of messed up shifter foot. Putting this out there before trading it. What I have is a 190 mile, loaded PAS. Adjustable ride height, screaming eagle pipe and extreme air filter, radiator, headlight guards, tall and standard seats, tall risers, all 3 hard bags and mounting racks, passenger back rest, D7 Denali lights. Obviously as new. Only half a tank of gas run through the bike. Over 26k invested. Will trade for 20-21 GSA plus cash to you or $23,000. Located in Minnesota. PM for details. Located at 55987, SE MN.

Attached Files:

Paddle007, Cajunhawg, Tbone and 7 others like this.
  2. MUDHWY

MUDHWY Look What You've Done

Oddometer:
    "Messed up shifter foot" ?? Does that refer to you, the owner, or the machine? What is different on a 1200GS to make that workable? Don't they all basically shift the same excepting perhaps a heel/toe set up or DCT auto trans?

Sincere question. Interested in the PA.
  3. Lost in the world

Oddometer:
    I have had 4 GSA's before the Pan Am. The Pan Am shifter is closer to the engine, tucked in further than on GSA. I have not enough feeling or strength in my big toe (severe bunion) to allow it to be used in up shifting. On the GSA I can use my whole #13 size boot tip to shift rather than just the right tip of my boot. It is an oddity of mine, bike is decent, I am the defective one!
  4. Lost in the world

Oddometer:
    Ok, I have made a decision. The PAS special is going to be out of my garage one way or the other. To recap, PAS with ARH,spokes, Pilot 5's, all guards, bash plate, tall risers, 80 grit pegs, tank inserts, Denali D7's, tall seat, SE exhaust with DB silencer removed, grip puppies, all three hard boxes, 360 miles, broke in per the book, tank bag negotiable as it is still on back order. Every HD accessory except exhaust guard. With all the additions, $23,500. One other inmate has first right of refusal as we are in discussion, but if he doesn't want it, it's up for grabs! If it doesn't sell it will be trade material on a new CVO Streetglide. Bike just doesn't work for me. Thanks in advance.
  5. Lost in the world

Oddometer:
    After a couple of inquiries, I will clarify. No shipping unless it's on your dime. I will facilitate same but bike stays in garage until someone comes to retrieve it. Sorry if that was confusing.
  6. Lost in the world

Oddometer:
    Added specific location per request.
  7. Lost in the world

Oddometer:
    Sold!! Thanks ADV rider!! Enjoy your new bike Rich!