1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy Panniers and rack for KLR 650

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by HkeyVP, Oct 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HkeyVP

HkeyVP Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Interested if any one is parting with theirs or selling a bike with them on it you would be interested in selling individually.

H
  2. Ranger Ron

Ranger Ron Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've got some Givi E-21's. No racks, though. I might still have the Givi mounting kit for SW-Motech racks. Yours for $100 plus shipping.
  3. HkeyVP

HkeyVP Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Appreciate it...probobly should have mentioned I was preferring aluminum boxes.

My Bad thanks for the offer
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.