PCQ - emergency help wanted

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by R-dubb, Jun 3, 2004.

1. R-dubb

R-dubb Dubbious Adventurer

Oddometer:
    We're getting pretty close to starting the 15 day quest following dirt north from Mexico to Canada.

In the likely event that shit happens along the way, it would be nice to have the names and numbers for an ADVrider emergency support team. If you live within about 50 miles of the Pacific Crest, and are willing to take a call in the event of trouble, send me a PM with contact info and any special conditions or offers you can make available.

We'll be starting in SoCal on July 2nd and finishing however far north we get on the 16th.

I've much appreciated all help various ADVriders have put in to this idea so far.
    Thanks to all!

:dj
    R-dubb
  2. Pinarretta

Pinarretta Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Supporter

Oddometer:
    PM'd you with my info.
  3. Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc Throttle committed

Oddometer:
    BTW, for those who have no idea what's the heck the PCQ is here is the thread about it...
  4. traveltoad

traveltoad Aaron S

Oddometer:
    And we promise not to call you in the middle of the night because we're out of beer! :lol3 :lol3
  5. motozilla

motozilla Long timer

Oddometer:
    Okay...New rule!

I need to be informed and invited on such outings in the future with plenty of time to plan. :evil
  6. Pinarretta

Pinarretta Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Supporter

Oddometer:
    And here I was thinking you'd stick to the tequilla to save packing space.

Besides, you can just soak your clothes in it and spare yourself from having to carry the bottle. :rofl