Pee Leak, and other stuff to gripe about

Discussion in 'The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan' started by Buzztail, May 2, 2012.

1. Davebert

Davebert Too damn serious!

Oddometer:
    Was there a cone?
  2. Buzztail

Buzztail Buzztopian OG Supporter

Oddometer:
    this! I’ve had to get agricultural a time or two thanks to the Gen1 KLR’s outstanding bakes. The Galfer line and pads helped but then I rode an R1100s :nod
    Mugwest likes this.
  3. Davebert

Oddometer:
    That is one of three things I dread most when on my bike, especially when my wife is riding too. The person turning in front of you as posted above. The red light runner, and getting rear ended by a fool not paying attention while you are stopped at a red light at an intersection.
    sanjoh, Hatch and Buzztail like this.
  4. Philip Kuntz

Philip Kuntz Fleasy Rider Supporter

Oddometer:
    I run a lot of red lights for that reason. Usually the controlled left turn ones. If I can see well, an I don't see cops, I just move along.
    Davebert and Mugwest like this.
  5. Davebert

Oddometer:
    I see your point. Lots more lights are starting to get the red light cameras to bust people, but for the most part they are clearly marked so you know where they are.
    Mugwest likes this.
  6. Philip Kuntz

Philip Kuntz Fleasy Rider Supporter

Oddometer:
    We don't have any in Ocala. From what I have heard, one can ignore red light camera tickets without consequence. The courts will not pursue it.
  7. Mugwest

Mugwest .

Oddometer:
    :nod x times daily

As for Dave's rear-ender worry, if I'm 1st in line I'll put the bike well fwd of "the line" to give moar gap for a fone-zombie braking late. Every fkn day.

If stacked *behind* cars at a light i run right up alongside the rear 3/4 panel of the car in front of me, so i can squirt out & away if need be.

It freaks some drivers out when i get up alongside, but it saved my ass last year when Joey Smartfone came hauling up to the line and didn't brake until 50' out. Staggered such, Joey's gonna rear-end the car & not me.

I'm fine with that. And since i didn't get killed/maimed etc I'm then on the spot to render aid to Joey Shitbird & his victim. :nod
  8. Mugwest

Mugwest .

Oddometer:
    Some of you may remember that sweet Honda Ascot Buzz owned. That thing got knobs and did some ANF action. Buzz sold it to a young guy who then got rearended at a traffic light by a commercial cable-guy van. Rider's head was a hood ornament in the Van's grille. One minute sitting at a light, next minute DOA.

I'm not going out like that.
  9. dwelds

dwelds Adventurer

Oddometer:
    What is the deal with all the twat waffles down here? Everyone's on their phone. Light turns green n they want to box you in. We got three lanes all goin 2 mph below the speed limit. Tickets are a coming for me. Boosting to get through dick weeds to a safe spot then another light, another bunch o dick weeds playing on their phones. I dont think it's legal but I'm gonna start lane splitting and tell the cops to kiss my ass cause I'm not getting rear ended. It is safer if practiced right.... Anyone honest willing to take bail money now so I dont have to sit in jail too long?

And on the my gripe of the day, this creepy dude in the community I'm in sitting by the pool watching everyone. Go out to smoke a cig by the only ash trays n now the kiddie touchers sitting in a chair only I have used in the two weeks I've been here. Not smoking just watching other people. I dont know, he may not be a pedophile, but dont watch kids like he is. Just saying.

I know I missed some insults I saw listed but how'd I do?
    DittyBag and Mugwest like this.
  10. ineptizoid

ineptizoid I'm scared hold me

Oddometer:
    Pretty solid first effort:thumb
    DittyBag likes this.
  11. rider1150gsadv

rider1150gsadv Long timer

Oddometer:
    Not bad..:D
    Mugwest likes this.
  12. Mugwest

Mugwest .

Oddometer:
    I'll give you 7/10 for effort. The East German/Dutch judge may score +/- depending on why you want to start another Buell thread....
    :eek7
  13. sanjoh

sanjoh Purveyor of Light

Oddometer:
    Which f'ed up megalopolis are you stuck in?
  14. Buzztail

Oddometer:
    Leave on Greyhound tonight. It’s not worth packing up your shit since it’s already tainted with flat ground and beach sand.
  15. Davebert

Oddometer:
    Very good. :D Some people post once and are forever gone from the forum. :imaposer
    Buzztail likes this.
  16. dwelds

dwelds Adventurer

Oddometer:
    @Mugwest I was looking forward to playing wolfenstien ii to get some frustrations out and I started laughing, told my roommate/coworker, I am looking forward to killing nazis but I got blonde hair n blue eyes.. Wouldn't they actually like me? So hopefully I get the plus side of the +/-. Besides it really shouldn't get any points for effort cause i just pulled it out and thought about what I said afterward. I ain't riding no buell, and if I did I'd treat it like a moped.

@sanjoh It's the one with mostly Spanish speaking families, quite a few air bnbs, and a couple popos... The pedophile, well if my nieces were to visit me, you'd here about me on the news, saying, "he looked at them." With that crazy stare in my eyes we've all seen before. I'd be wondering why it wasn't enough to claim self defense. For phucks sake I thought this was a stand your ground state. I guess it doesn't apply to touchers...

@Buzztail, You are probably right, but I don't make money if I leave. I was jokingly being serious with my roomate about my concerns n he said he'd bail me out n knew I was good for it.
    Buzztail likes this.
  17. dwelds

dwelds Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I past that point several posts ago... I am the type to purposely ride through the "bad neighborhoods" to roll the dice though. Bring it on.
    Buzztail likes this.
  18. dwelds

dwelds Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I just realized why I'm angry. 20 days ago should've been my friends birthday... I think he was attending mmi until 2007ish. If you were there around that time it'd be nice if we could talk. I'm not on the book of faces n the like, but I think he had friends down here that I never knew. I would like to know though. I will calm down now that I know what's bothering me.
  19. dwelds

dwelds Adventurer

Oddometer:
    So me plus a bottle of soco equals thread killer? I won't do that anymore...
    Buzztail likes this.
  20. Buzztail

Oddometer:
    This thread flows and at times sits in a lull. I’m ok with nobody having anything to bitch about!
    sanjoh, kelly duke 2000 and Hatch like this.