Pee Leak, and other stuff to gripe about

Discussion in 'The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan' started by Buzztail, May 2, 2012.

1. Huzband

Huzband Team Dirt

Oddometer:
    Why do people drive like assholes on steroids on Thanksgiving weekend?
  2. Mugwest

Mugwest .

Oddometer:
    Because their dawg ate some yummy dawgshit laced with scorched bacon grease in the grass at the rest area and then got back in the fambly car & laid a deuce around Lake City-- you gotta git home fast when that happens! :lol3
  3. rider1150gsadv

rider1150gsadv Long timer

Oddometer:
  4. Madhouse

Madhouse Semi-Goodlookin! Supporter

Oddometer:
    :lol3:rofl:lol3

Not scorched.....
    Doesn’t soak in as well.

Butt hurt dog pile.
    .....Get it? :lol3
    Buzztail likes this.
  5. Davebert

Davebert Too damn serious!

Oddometer:
    Hey Tony. I guess my probation period has ended. :clap
    Buzztail likes this.
  6. Buzztail

Buzztail Buzztopian OG Supporter

Oddometer:
    When you need to run to town real quick, but it takes you longer than it should to figure out what to drive.....

B86C7530-99C7-477C-83BB-2BD2765EF1FB.jpeg
    pkupfer, Davebert and dwrobin like this.
  7. rider1150gsadv

rider1150gsadv Long timer

Oddometer:
    Pfffttt :thwak First world problems........:lol3
  8. MrBob

MrBob Distant Supporter

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
    My first choice.
    rider1150gsadv likes this.
  9. Buzztail

Oddometer:
    The hits just keep on coming

EACC6D00-CB62-4C47-878B-3B813C71A124.png
  10. Davebert

Oddometer:
    Probably some loser that needs to go back to prison as winter and colder temps are upon us. Three hots and a cot. :D I hope so anyhow...
  11. Buzztail

Oddometer:
    The Archetype Hazy IPA at the trailhead bar in Black Mountain NC sure goes a long way to fighting off the snow that’s coming
  12. dwrobin

dwrobin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    Love that bar, good food and beer, what more do you need
    pkupfer and ineptizoid like this.
  13. YJake

YJake Social Distancing Before It Was Cool Supporter

Oddometer:
    Be sure to visit Pisgah brewing! And if you’re hungry you have to eat at the foothills butcher shop in town, nothing better in the area!

-Jake
    pkupfer and ineptizoid like this.
  14. Buzztail

Oddometer:
    I’ve been to foothills. It’s fit to eat for sure!
    I’m leaving here in the morning headed to Old Fort then Charlotte tomorrow night. After that, Atlanta and Peachtree City. It’ll be icy in the morning when I go over the hill.
    Been a favorite area of mine since I read a series of books based in Black Mountain back in 09
  15. ineptizoid

ineptizoid I'm scared hold me

Oddometer:
    Well, now y'all have gone and done it--I've got a few new places to check out next time I find myself in Black Mountain. While on my annual pilgrimage to Ol' Virginny, I usually stay on the BRP through Asheville--but Black Mountain would only be a ~15 mile detour, and it sounds like it'd be worth it, for a couple reasons:dukegirl :drink
    Buzztail likes this.
  16. Buzztail

Oddometer:
    There is a brand new Hampton I’ve been staying at when I’m in the area. Much better than staying in Asheville on Tunnel rd.
    ineptizoid likes this.
  17. dwelds

dwelds Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I don't know if I can post up here or not, as I'm out of flatistan. Just tell me and I'll leave. I suffered through the 95 degree days with 99 percent humidity. People I work with in the north were all like well it's cold here. Phuck you. I have winter clothes, you can put them on, working in my birthday suite wouldn't have helped at all down there. I got sent to northern east coast. "They are behind, workinig 7-12s, bs, bs, and more bs. They, my bosses, cause you can't have just one boss, tell me I don't have time to stop home n grab gear. They don't offer to buy meand my coworker 1000 in gear, company credit card, not personal moneys, which is what everything costs. Jackets and under layers, to have at least two sets and be comfortable. Get the bike loaded, which involved buying ramps and a minor mishap, cause I don't load a bike. I ride. Loading is for pussies. So I already went outside my standards. First word out of my mouth to my coworker, phuck them we are grabbing our gear. Stopped by his place in the lair of dragon, and mine in greater flugistan. All in all a max of four hours on the whole trip.

Four hours from the job. Boss on this one calls and says, hey how is it going... He didn't expect us until monday, meanwhile it's still light out on saturday and we are four hours away. Monday? Are you kidding me? No we will be there before 9 tonite. So he says I don't have a room setup here, stop where you are and that will give me time. Over 60 degree temp difference, for no reason at all we didn't have time to grab our gear, and weren't expected to get there until over a day later than we would have been with grabbing our gear.

Now this is all what happened. That pos boss in fl knew I was planning a couple month trip to get home. Ride around, eventually end up at families place in the dragon. Order stuffs like four season gear n tire chains, watch the weather, cross the phucking dragon.

This is epic to me. It even gets it's own paragraph to tell you it's important. I mean the phucking dragon, or the tail of, get to Tn, visit with more family.

I don't own a car, everyone I work with knows this. I like old cars, mainly cause I live in a chitty place that requires me to replace stupid bs sensors every time I inspect the car. Which is also every year. There is a loophole if I have a 95 or older. Can't find something I want that old around home. So it was my plan to spend some time in tn and buy sumthin old n not rotten. No need to jump threw a hoop, just register it to my family. Drive it home. Send plates back and transfer reg to me. Probably a full paint job, but it's worth it to me.

Coworkers and that boss know this. I hear that boss and others saying we can't keep employee's. Really? It has nothing to do with the fact that you treat people like crap. Will I come back next year, you ask. Of course. Just like everyone up north was working 7-12s. Btw they are not. 7-4:30 is not a 12 hour day. If you think it is your math skills are as bad as your people skills.

If you already agreed with me that this is bs. Check this out, the boss down yonder tried to jip me out of thanksgiving. I told him when I first got down there that there was no way I was missing it. Than I hear him talking to other people saying I would be there. I never had my good nature phucked with so much. And since I am capable of anything, all he has me do is grease n grout bitch work. Metal work experience, no we will put the new guy on metal work. You can gease this bearing. It only takes ten tubes of grease. Thats no lie. No fishers story. I don't know that it was ten. It was a case so maybe 6 or 8, i think 8 though, plus two. Grout n grease bitch for 16/hr. I can make 14 at micky dees in the town I am on now. Yea I don't imagine you keep many employees.

I haven't even taken a sip since i started writing this. Back to drinking now. The more hungover I am for work the less it bothers me that I am there.
    Mini Trail and Buzztail like this.
  18. Hatch

Hatch Perpetually lost

Oddometer:
    *gyp

:lol2:hide
  19. Dr.Z

Dr.Z 6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer:
    5/10 rant
    Chicken Helmet and Mambo Dave like this.
  20. Davebert

Oddometer:
    score-med.jpg
    Mambo Dave likes this.