Pennsylvania Tag-o-Rama

Discussion in 'Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carp' started by Skyclad, Aug 12, 2008.

1. 2ndSPACE

2ndSPACE Long timer

Oddometer:
    880 miles sure wasn't reasonable:lol3 Kinda funny when a guy who lives down the road tried to "Bruce" me on his return from WestFest. :eek1
  2. NittanyRider

NittanyRider Walking Contradiction

Oddometer:
    That was a serious effort to ride up to State College and get the tag! :clap Sorry you had to get up 5am, but hopefully you had a good ride!

And don't worry, if I do go after another tag I definintely won't bring it back here... didn't know the local ADVers were such a sorry bunch! Man, what did I need to do... offer them a free lunch!!! :lol3
  3. ddevil54r

ddevil54r Adventurer

Oddometer:
    ouch, damn... that hurts bro:cry
  4. Grape_Ape

Grape_Ape Shemp!

Oddometer:
    Greg:

Nice work! I'm just glad you didn't get cock-blocked like I did this morning!

I couldn't imagine riding all that way only to get home and find out someone else beat you to the tag. Gutsy move man.

Grape
  5. disconnected

disconnected brap

Oddometer:
    glad your in on this too!!!! :thumb
  6. NittanyRider

NittanyRider Walking Contradiction

Oddometer:
    Sorry, but it was pretty painful watching the tag sit here for almost a week. And then, to have a Pittsburger come into Lion Country... oh, don't even get me started!!! :lol3

Okay, okay, I know that rivalary is dead, but it is almost time for college football, right?! BTW, anybody going to the Penn State game this weekend??
  7. Skyclad

Skyclad Original Bastard

Oddometer:
    Good job. :clap

Just reminding folks that it is only a game. I would rather wait a few days for a tag than have folks pushing the envelope to grab or drop it. Of course, this is ADVrider, so safety is a relative thing.

Congrats Grape Ape, you are the first person to be Bruce'd in the PA version of the game.
  8. Skyclad

Skyclad Original Bastard

Oddometer:
    I think that may be the best thing about Tag-o-Rama. I love seeing new folks joining and becoming active.

To the nOObs, I say Welome to the Asylum. You should go introduce yourself in Jo Momma :wink:
  9. cakmakli

cakmakli Made It - Army Retired

Oddometer:
    The creek that this state park is named after, is itself named after Der Waschbär . The creek itself does not flow through this park but it is another creek that forms its two lakes. Somewhere in the 7,572 acres of this park is the next tag.

You will find it on one of the very few gravel roads in the park that is open to motorized vehicles. You do NOT have to crash any gates. The tag is right next to the road and in plain sight.

By the way Grape, the shit eating grin is for you. Better luck with this one.

Attached Files:

10. rideaholic

rideaholic Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I know where that is, I just have to get there.
  11. Skyclad

Skyclad Original Bastard

Oddometer:
    Nice looking location...not gonna be able to grab this one though. The SW corner folks don't seem to let a tag sit for long.
  12. PABiker

PABiker Anywhere but here

Oddometer:
    +1.:D
  13. cakmakli

Oddometer:
    Thanks. I had another location in mind but it was farther away. The Burgh Boys are a rough bunch and take their tagging serious. I don't think it would have been safe for me to wait until the weekend. :D
  14. Fouldude

Fouldude Slacker

Oddometer:
    Nice turn around time, must be nice to have the kind of job you can leave early for Adventure Riding!:dizave

Man i need to buy a bike!:dog
  15. cakmakli

Oddometer:

Another eight years and a promotion or two maybe you'll be able to do the same
  16. Fouldude

Fouldude Slacker

Oddometer:
    Since i'm a "slacker" and don't actually belong on this site, See hidden rule 1206.45 sub section B Paragraph 2 sentence 3 (Must own a motorcycle to be on this site) what if I take a picture of me holding a picture of the bike I want to buy, in front of tag site, would that count as a credible tag? :deal
  17. DangerRanger

DangerRanger Not Enough Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yo Fouldude, maybe you could do it this way
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now someone bring that thing back east!!! I want to play but can't do 5 hours each way.
  18. cakmakli

Oddometer:
    I thought for sure one of the Burgh Boys would have bagged that thing by now.
  19. Fouldude

Fouldude Slacker

Oddometer:
    how about this one?
  20. Hatepylons

Hatepylons Poseur Extraordinaire

Oddometer:
    We're not - OK, at least I'm not. Since I was a former PubClub member until I moved just a wee bit out of convenient driving range of Handy Delivery, I thought it might be a bit of an advantage......

(Real truth is - I just found this thread) :rofl