Perfect Squeeze: Off-Road Phone Mount

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Mondo-Hondo, May 10, 2016.

1. rider1150gsadv

rider1150gsadv Long timer

Oddometer:
    I have been looking for a phone mount for months and after looking at all the options, I just ordered a Juiced Squeeze and RAM ball. Order #4058
    Eatmore Mudd likes this.
  2. jonz

jonz Miles are my mantra Supporter

Oddometer:
    CA dez (it's a dry heat)/West Yellowstone,MT
    I'm going to order a Perfect Squeeze with the handlebar clamp and I'd like to order a second power line with the quick disconnect for another moto so I can swap it back and forth between the two. But I don't see a way to order that on the website. How do I order that? Or am I just missing it on the website.
  3. jonz

jonz Miles are my mantra Supporter

Oddometer:
    CA dez (it's a dry heat)/West Yellowstone,MT
    knock knock knock, anyone home?
  4. rider1150gsadv

rider1150gsadv Long timer

Oddometer:
    Just give them a call. Adrienne is quite responsive to emails also. Just received my order yesterday.
    Eatmore Mudd likes this.
  5. Jamie Z

Jamie Z I'm serious. Supporter

Oddometer:
    Holy crap, you're not kidding. I've got a bar on the dash of my CB500X, but it's 1/2" diameter. I found the BikePenR mount:

bikepenr-crf13.jpg

It's very pretty, but when I messaged the USA distributor, he said it's just under $180!

I like this solution better than the Perfect Squeeze bar clamp, but man... $180?

Jamie
  6. WVhillbilly

WVhillbilly Long timer

Oddometer:
    That looks like a nice piece.
    Having said that, the bar clamp on my Perfect Squeeze has been in place since I got it and has never slipped.

Did lose one of the fingers on the phone mount because I forgot to lock tite it :shog
    Eatmore Mudd likes this.
  7. NickBee

NickBee Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Can you mount a ram ball directly on the "back" of a buzz kill? Is it just the standard ball mount with two mounting holes?

Thanks!
  8. 2N2OUT

2N2OUT Adventurer

Oddometer:
    A big shout out to the Adrienne at Hondo garage. I lost the screw for my perfect squeeze. I owned up and told her I lost it and she's shipping a replacement, no questions asked... I love supporting small businesses.
    AdamChandler and Mondo-Hondo like this.
  9. TrailDust&SaddleLthr

TrailDust&SaddleLthr Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I can vouch for Adrienne and Hondo Garage! A++++++++++++++++++++++ every step of the way! Great folks, Top of the Line products and 110% Customer Support... even on a Sunday! I had an issue getting my Perfect Squeeze to tighten... I called, they called me right back and told me how to do it... I had a piece reversed... duh! I will buy from Hondo Garage again for my next bike! I give them my highest recommendation to anyone!
  10. advrockrider

advrockrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    Just ordered the new juiced add on for my old squeeze, the original is an awesome product. I'm sure the new will be even better. After having a crash on my 500 that involved two front flips and the phone was still in the mount, I was sold. More money then the cheap crap but you only buy it one time and with the price of a phone why skimp?
    Eatmore Mudd likes this.
  11. navi

navi Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    what's the difference between the juice squeeze and the fast squeeze ?
  12. CoastieAM

CoastieAM Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Juiced squeeze charges at 5w fast squeeze charges at 10W which supports fast charging.
  13. Mondo-Hondo

Mondo-Hondo Delusional, but very excited

Oddometer:
    Just a heads up, If you’re ordering from the hondo website, all the juiced squeeze mounts ship with the fast charge puck.
    Eatmore Mudd, redkerk84 and Jamie Z like this.