1. eNewsletter Sign Up

Perfect Squeeze: Off-Road Phone Mount

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Mondo-Hondo, May 10, 2016.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Long timer

Oddometer:
    I've searched a bit (not this entire thread) for a picture of the back of the perfect squeeze. I'm assuming that I'll need a Ram ball mount to work in my existing Ram system. Does it just attach directly to the back of the perfect squeeze?

I've been on two rides this last month that my phone vibrated out of the Ram, and through a miracle my charging plug caught it. One at 80mph. I'm not losing a $1K phone over a $25 crappy Ram holder.
  2. WVhillbilly

WVhillbilly Long timer

Oddometer:
    RAM ball bolts to the back.
    The model I have has a clamp that hooks onto the crossbar of the Super Tenere windshield mount.
    rd400racer likes this.
  3. 2N2OUT

2N2OUT Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Unfotunately, the juiced squeeze can't keep up with Waze running on an iphone x. Phone lasts longer than no charging at all, but still dies after a few hours.
    Magus likes this.
  4. Brutalguyracing

Brutalguyracing Long timer

Oddometer:
    Is this the new fast changing squeeze?
    Or the original
  5. 2N2OUT

2N2OUT Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I just got it a few weeks ago, it has the removable cable, so I assume it's the 10watt fast charger.
  6. fierstf

fierstf girl power

Oddometer:
    Did we ever get an answer to this question? I want to place an order but I want to buy 2 quick disconnect power lines, one for each of my bikes.
  7. Eatmore Mudd

Eatmore Mudd Mischief on wheels.

Oddometer:
    That should be no problem. Call them, they'll take care of ya.
    WVhillbilly likes this.
  8. stealman

stealman Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I placed a order last week and have a trip coming up very soon. I was planning to use the Juiced squeeze on this trip and am worried it wont show in time. I have sent Hondo a email with no reply and have called numerous times and the voice mail is full and nobody answers. Does anyone know how else to get in touch with them or know whats going on?
  9. Mondo-Hondo

Mondo-Hondo Delusional, but very excited

Oddometer:
    We're just slammed with orders right now. And as the website says, we're about seven days out on orders at the moment, meaning most new orders won't ship until seven days after the date ordered. We should be caught back up in two weeks or so. Assuming you emailed hondogarage@gmail.com Adrienne almost always gets back to folks within a day or two. But if you want, DM me your order number and I can check the status.
  10. stealman

stealman Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I just replied to the email confirmation that your co. sent when I placed the order. I dont see how to send a message directly to you, but my order # is 4676. I plan to leave for Baja Tuesday. Its looking unlikely that I will receive the item in time.
  11. Eatmore Mudd

Eatmore Mudd Mischief on wheels.

Oddometer:
    First click on the screen name Mondo-Hondo or staelman or whoever,, that pops up a box about the person. In the box is..................

Screen Name
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow Ignore
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    screen name was last seen: Viewing thread blah blah blah, Today at time AM/PM
  12. theDub

theDub Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I use my Perfect Squeeze with the Bar Tab mount on my KTM 350 XC-F to navigate trail rides. A few weeks ago I was chasing a buddy through his dust and slammed into a g-out so hard my chest slammed into the bars and bent the Bar Tab. I sent some pics and Adrienne sent me out a new one. Cool! Thanks Hondo Garage!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  13. stealman

stealman Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I got my Juiced squeeze the other day and it is very nice. I wired it directly to the battery on my bike. Does the charger draw current if there is no phone on it or if the phone is turned off?
  14. Mondo-Hondo

Oddometer:
    It draws enough when not charging that you'll want to wire in a switch or to an ignition-switched circuit. On a 500 EXC-sized battery it will drain enough to not start after a couple of days.
    Luckycharms likes this.
  15. Brutalguyracing

Oddometer:
    What if anything am I doing wrong here
    The juicer is not laying flat
    It's very cocked 20200325_145237.jpg

update: it does not seem to affect anything. all is well
  16. Mondo-Hondo

Oddometer:
    Most likely the solution is to remove the rubber pad on the Perfect Squeeze. We stopped making the PSs with pads a while ago since the pad isn't needed (the phones don't move).
    Eatmore Mudd likes this.
  17. Brutalguyracing

Oddometer:
    Bingo
    That was exactly the issue
    It’s perfect now
    Thanks for the quick response and an awesome product
    Mondo-Hondo and Eatmore Mudd like this.
  18. texas_aggie

texas_aggie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I installed the perfect squeeze today. Using it with an iPhone 11. I can only get it to charge if I totally center the phone in the squeeze. The problem is this causes the low volume button to be depressed by the upper left rubber mount. If I slide the phone up high enough to miss the button, it then stops charging.

What am I doing wrong?
  19. 2N2OUT

2N2OUT Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Metal disc or metal in the case for a magnet mount?
  20. CoastieAM

CoastieAM Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    The arms are moveable to other threaded holes please use heat to remove the post and move it to the needed other threaded location
    Luckycharms and Mondo-Hondo like this.