Perun moto KTM 690 / Husqvarna 701 products

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Perun, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Perun

Perun Been here awhile Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hello folks!

I am Nikola, owner of Perun moto. I owned 2008 690 Enduro, 2016 690 Enduro and I now own 2019 690 Enduro. Here is how my 2016 KTM 690 Enduro was set up - HERE.

Some of you may already know that we are manufacturers of very well established products for 690 and 701. Now Luggage rack for new 2019 KTM 690 Enduro is finished too, so we are covering entire range of 690 and 701 with our products.

To keep it clean and short, I won't introduce us in more details, for anyone interested here is link to our About us page. We also have separate Vendor thread for our 790/1X90 products.

We are always open to all ideas and suggestions. Also, all feed back is highly appreciated! You can reach me here, by PM, or by e-mail.

So, here is what we offer at the moment.

Our all time best seller is Luggage rack for 2008-2018 KTM 690 Enduro.

IMG_4470_2000x.jpg

For pale brother, we offer similar Husqvarna 701 Luggage rack.

20160619-MarkkuHonkalaCopyright-DSCF4067_2000x.jpg
    Some of you may know, these great bikes have some problems with tank bolts. Issue is described in more details HERE, and as a solution, we offer Subframe reinforcement kit.

IMG_4454_2000x.jpg

Very convenient if you are using reckless bags - Heel guards.

IMG_2062_2000x.jpg
    Allucaneat likes this.
  2. Perun

Oddometer:
  3. Perun

Oddometer:
    We received 2019 690 Enduro on March 21st. As soon as it arrived, we made a photo session. more photos HERE.

IMG_1303.jpg IMG_1306.jpg IMG_1313.jpg
  4. Perun

Oddometer:
  5. makar

makar Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi Nikola,
    Great you started a separate thread for the 690.

Will the subframe reinforce kit (high and low bolt) work on my MY 2019?
    Same for the heelguards?

Do you have experiences shipping to Germany? I guess I’ll have to pay 19% vat but no custom fee <500€.
    Marc
  6. Perun

Oddometer:
    Hi Mark!

I checked part numbers of all parts related to sub frame reinforcement kit, and they are same for MY2019 and previous models. So, subframe reinforcement kit should fit. I will check it out in next couple of days, for final confirmation.

Heel guards and Rear brake cyl. protection fit!

We ship to German often, using DHL Express. Germany is one of few very rigorous EU countries, when it comes to import fees. German custom officers are no joke, they are checking every package and invoice. No way of by passing them. As far as I know - if declared value is 22 - 150 EUR (including shipping) VAT will be charged. If declared value is above 150 EUR customs and VAT will be charged.
  7. makar

makar Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thank you for the detailed response!
    Perun likes this.
  8. Perun

Oddometer:
    Martyred, NSFW and strongleftleg like this.
  9. Perun

Oddometer:
  10. Perun

Oddometer:
  11. Perun

Oddometer:
  12. Perun

Oddometer:
  13. Perun

Oddometer:
    NSFW likes this.
  14. Perun

Oddometer:
    We have one rack for 2008-2018 KTM 690 Enduro already in US. It has one really minor dent, shown on photo below. If someone is interested, there is 30% discount on it. And shipping is cheaper than to order from us directly, as rack is already in US.

0.jpg
  15. alexcre

alexcre Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hello Perun, i am in Italy, if tou have same offers here, please contact me, 690 enduro r 2009
  16. Perun

Oddometer:
    Hi Alex! We ship to Italy. Let me know what you need. You can send me an e-mail - nikola@perunmoto.com
  17. Perun

Oddometer:
    Finally found some time to take new 690 for a spin. Wider luggage rack comes handy as it is easy to grab it, when bike is being pulled out of mud.

IMG_2328.jpg IMG_2338.jpg
    KC-10ENG, tapdoubt and GSteve like this.
  18. Perun

Oddometer:
    First production batch of Extension plates for our KTM 690 Enduro Luggage rack SD (2019+) is finished few days ago.

It is perfect match for Mosko moto Reckless 80 bag, which was one of top design goals.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Extension plate offers larger top surface than rack alone, which provides ideal support for wide base of R80. Side flanges are bent downwards, supporting the sides of the bag. This also protects turn signals and prevents bag from touching them. Heat shield is still a must, although bags are just barely touching the exhaust now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Slots on the rack are placed so R80 can be easily strapped in several positions. Most convenient position, in my opinion, is the one that places opening on the base of R80 just above fuel cap, making refueling easy.

[​IMG]

This also leaves almost 15 cm of the rack free, behind the bag. Perfect for tent or some other bulky but light item.

[​IMG]

And best of all, there is still more than enough room for rider. Almost entire seat is free.

[​IMG]

This setup proved very well on previous 690's, as luggage is hugging the bike, centralizing the mass. Bags are very well built, and can act as cushion pillow in case of fall, protecting the bike much better than any hard protection. Since fuel tank on new 690 is wider, it provides better support for rack-less bags. And with this fine tuned Extension plate, this setup is really hard to beat.
  19. Perun

Oddometer:
    Over the years we had many requests to make possible mounting of top cases to the 690. So we implemented this feature into our new Extension plate for our KTM 690 Enduro Luggage rack SD (2019+).

There are pre-drilled holes for adapter kits made by Givi or SW-Motech, for their top cases. Adapter kits are bolted directly to Extension plate and there is no need for intermediary adapter plates.

This setup is only for street use, no off road. And weight of the top case content must be kept on reasonable level - jacket, gloves and things like that. This bike can't support top case full of tools or beer.

Here is how SW-Motech Trax ADV 38 liter Top case look on 2019 KTM 690 Enduro.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  20. Perun

Oddometer:
    Gone!