1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Philippines Adventure Rides

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Wild_Man, Mar 28, 2008.

1. AdventureDave

AdventureDave MMMMM Bundy!

Oddometer:
    I may have misunderstod your post or you need to recheck your maps California is 424 000 sq km Australia is 7 700 000 sq km. I totally understand the secondhand bike thing, i was probably commenting on the inflated prices here in the Philippines.

Cheers

David
  2. NSFW

NSFW basecamp4adv Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    my mistake, i meant NZ and ended up typing OZ. thanks AD for pointing that out.

i remember back in our geopgraphy class in h.s., Australia is the 6 largest continent in the world.
  3. NSFW

Oddometer:
    in Manila, anything less than a 400 cc is not permitted to take the expressways. wish they ease up on the displacement, i have to ride my CRF250 Rally on service roads, even though it's capable of keeping up with the 60 mph traffic speed. the KTM 390 Adventure now got my attention.

went to the KTM dealer in Makati and they have the 390 (not the adventure model) and 790s but no 690 Enduro.....:(
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    yokesman likes this.
  4. 78er

78er Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    The 390 Adventure is a real bargain here in the Philippines since it's made locally. Just about 40000 Pesos / 800 USD more than the Rally. The Duke 390 might even be about the same price or less.
    Apparently production got delayed due to covid but they should have some for sale soon. I plan to get one, really curious how this will ride. Probably I'll keep the rally for the rough stuff and use the 390 for longer trips.
  5. NSFW

Oddometer:
    really tempting to buy a 390 and if i do, will have to sell my Rally. i will be interested to do a test ride here in Los Angeles.
  6. AdventureDave

AdventureDave MMMMM Bundy!

Oddometer:
    The KTM shop at BGC has them all in stock, 390 adventure, 2017 690 Enduro (old motor) and both 790 Adventure & R if you want to try them on for size. :-)

Cheers

David