Picture of your bike @ a Tim Hortons!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Crackberry, Dec 4, 2011.

1. rchrds

rchrds Head Doucher

Oddometer:
    Sorry, I missed my chance to get a pic of a loaner bike in front of the timmy hortons over here in Afghanistan. But you guys left early, they closed it, and now we have no doughnuts to enjoy. Sorry.

(and no cool picture.)
    Maybe someone will ante up a picture from before they closed?
  2. Crackberry

Crackberry Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    That fact that you're out there wins major cool factor in my book..:super

BTW, not sure if you get out to the United Arab Emirates but they've opened one up in Abu Dhabi....which seems to have been a hit!
  3. kelsow

kelsow Long timer

Oddometer:
    A few more,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Does this count?
    [​IMG]
  4. waterlilly

waterlilly No Agenda World Tour

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
    No bike but a Honda Factory Rider Patrick T :*sip*
  5. Crackberry

Oddometer:
    Does this count?
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

That'd be a YES! :thumb The Timmy's cup is clearly visible
  6. Dilligaf0220

Dilligaf0220 Miserablist

Oddometer:
    Can't believe it took three pages!

At the end of one of those January days when it's just warm enough to tempt you into riding out to Niagara. Ofcourse at night all the melted snow has turned into ice. :huh

[​IMG]

Holy ground.

[​IMG]
  7. BumpyRoad

BumpyRoad Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    June 2011, Sunday, Sussex, NB. Headed to Cape Breton. Not able to exchange currency yet so my small black coffee cost $5+ U.S.:bmwrider

Attached Files:

8. Crackberry

Oddometer:

No Kidding! :bow
  9. Crackberry

Oddometer:
    Nice picture! No comment about the price you paid for the coffee.....:huh
  10. 4badboyz

4badboyz Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

Brockville (I believe) en route to the Trans Lab.
  11. Drif10

Drif10 Accredited Jackass

Oddometer:
    Nope.

That's Napanee.
  12. adiablolex

adiablolex Lost again

Oddometer:
    a lefty

[​IMG]

and a rightie

[​IMG]

:D
  13. enduro0125

enduro0125 Sticks and Stones™..

Oddometer:
    A blacky,and a whitey.

:nod
  14. 4badboyz

4badboyz Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    how could I forget, we had coffee with Avril:evil
  15. ohgood

ohgood Just givver tha berries !!!

Oddometer:
    I wonder if the OP would like to give a brief review of what TH's is.... since some folks don't have them on every corner like Starbucks ?

(yes, i've seen on, but upon asking my yankee-fied uncle what it was, he said "Its Tim Horton's, that's all" and we kept driving) <---- which was hilarious
  16. Drif10

Oddometer:
    My condolences.
  17. Crackberry

Oddometer:
    <link rel="File-List" href="file://localhost/Users/imranqayyum/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/msoclip/0clip_filelist.xml"> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:DocumentProperties> <o:Template>Normal.dotm</o:Template> <o:Revision>0</o:Revision> <o:TotalTime>0</o:TotalTime> <o:pages>1</o:pages> <o:Words>71</o:Words> <o:Characters>406</o:Characters> <o:Company>Canadian Society of Immigration Consultantants</o:Company> <o:Lines>3</o:Lines> <o:paragraphs>1</o:paragraphs> <o:CharactersWithSpaces>498</o:CharactersWithSpaces> <o:Version>12.0</o:Version> </o:DocumentProperties> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves>false</w:TrackMoves> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:DrawingGridHorizontalSpacing>18 pt</w:DrawingGridHorizontalSpacing> <w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing>18 pt</w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing> <w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery> <w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:DontAutofitConstrainedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> </w:Compatibility> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="276"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--> <style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0cm; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language:EN-GB;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style> <!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--> <!--StartFragment--> That&#8217;s an excellent question.

For me personally, Tim Hortons is part of Canadian culture. Asking me to provide a review of Tim Hortons would be similar to me asking someone from the South to explain their love of Grits or Biscuits.

Many Canadians congregate at their local Tim Hortons or &#8220;Timmys&#8221; to socialize with their friends over a cup of coffee, a donut, or some other fare and as my opening post stated, a good portion of our motorcycle community will include a stop @ a Tim Hortons as part of their journey.

<!--EndFragment-->
  18. Drif10

Oddometer:
    Everyone knows where T-Ho's is. :nod

Even if they're not a fan (folks like that turn to communism, eventually).

For the bike guys, it's easy to meet at, enough parking, has something to eat and drink for most everyone, and a clean toilet. Sold.
  19. BackRoader

BackRoader Life Is A Hiway, Ride It.

Oddometer:
    Tim's, Fort France Ontario. Returning to the Peg from a great steak dinner in Ely MN.

[​IMG]

Woops, that's not Tim's.... it's better !!!! The MADHOUSE Thunder Bay

[​IMG]
  20. GatSS

GatSS Canadian eh Supporter

Oddometer:
    I got out for a quick ride this afternoon, I had to check out the Tim's that just opened. It's just like home :clap

[​IMG]