1. ** Enter to win a $250 gift card! We want to hear from you, please take this survey **

Take this survey which covers a range of questions about improving the community, the things that interest you and anything else you want to share with us. All responses will remain anonymous.

Click here to take the survey
    Dismiss Notice

Pitster Pro LXR 250f

Discussion in 'Thumpers' started by Navin, Oct 23, 2017.

1. stumpmj

stumpmj Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Had a good chat with Joe at CSC. Apparently in 2017ish the water pump seal design on NC250 was changed from the rubber one like what we have in our bikes to a seal assembly (metal/plastic/rubber combo) so the old shaft/seal isn't available anymore. They wanted to send me a case (it's $47) that works with the new seal for free as a warranty part but since I don't have an RX3, I'm making them charge me for it.
    With that kind of service, a new CSC bike has moved up my list.
  2. mandatedmotorvation

mandatedmotorvation Shunpiker

Oddometer:
    Howdy Folks!
    Wanted to let you know that I've decided to (lazily) post my LXR up for sale. I won't bore you with the details but you can find the write up on the Flatistan Flea (regional forums) if you're so inclined/interested. Or, you can shoot me a PM.

Thought I'd let everyone know just in case. Hope all is safe and healthy out there!
    GlennR, Navin and Dirtleg like this.
  3. BEEFKING69

BEEFKING69 n00b

Oddometer:
    Anymore updates on this rojo efi? Been reading through this for the last few days and have a 150cc mini buggy with this same rojo system. Has anyone figured out a way to actually tune it other than the 3 presets? I saw mention of a programmer or what ever you wanna call it that works with the rojo but not much was said and curious if any others are known to work?