For sale Pivot Mach 429 Trail MTB

Discussion in 'Other' started by sherpa, Oct 11, 2019 at 9:53 AM.

1. sherpa

sherpa ...Robert

Oddometer:
    Pivot Mach 429 Trail Carbon, size Large, color White
    Frame: New Feb 2018, both front and rear triangles replaced under warranty

Drivetrain: New Feb 2018, Sram GX Eagle 1x12-crank, derailleur, chain, cassette
    Bottom Bracket: New Feb 2018, Wheels Manufacturing
    Wheels: New May 2018, 29er DT Swiss 25mm M1700
    Brakes: Shimano Deore XT, resin pads
    Dropper Post: Feb 2018, full factory rebuild on Thomson 125mm
    Wolf Tooth Dropper Post Lever

July 2019: New Sram Eagle GX Derailleur, Hanger and Cable installed...small sticks suck
    Both the 36 and 54 DT Swiss rear drive ratchets are included with the wheel set/ 54 currently installed

I purchased the bike new in Feb. 2016. In January of last year, 2018, while doing some normal maintenance I noticed some cracking around the lower pivots of the rear triangle. Pivot replaced both front and rear triangles under warranty. At that time I decided to install an entirely new Sram drive train and completely service everything else, including sending the Thomson Dropper post in for a complete factory rebuild. Between the end of February and the end of May, at which time I purchased a second bike, I put 649 miles on the Pivot. Since purchasing the second bike, a Yeti SB100, the Pivot has been ridden very little-typically just when I was servicing the Yeti. I am looking to purchase a longer travel bike, which is why I am selling the Pivot. It's a great bike that has been serviced religiously by me, but while I can justify having two high end bikes, cause you gotta have a backup, three is over the top, so one of them has to go. Since the Yeti is the shorter travel of the two current bikes, it will pair better with a new longer travel bike.

Asking $3250 OBO will split shipping with buyer 20191006_164033.jpg 20191006_163953.jpg
    Frank smith, cjbiker and gpthis like this.